Sequel Ch.1

Welcome to the sequel section of this story!

YAY! \(^w^)/

This section will mostly be about Barb and Riff, since we left off on a little bit of a sour note between the two. 

Also, let's address the fact that this is a sequel section for the sequel story of my last story.

With Barb: 

“YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!” screamed Barb in anger, throwing a chair at the male Rock Troll. 

Riff barely had enough time to dodge out of the way, successfully avoiding the chair that broke upon impact after hitting the wall behind him. 

It had been a few days since that day. 

The day Corsairs regained control and trapped Corrissa inside the orb. 

The other leaders had gone with Trollex, Corsairs and Beat to return the orb to the bottom of the Midnight Zone. After that, they were all planning a victory party to celebrate and welcome Corsairs to the Techno Troll tribe. The Techno Trolls had all come to love and appreciate Corsairs, giving her the courage to be in her true form instead of trying to hide who she really is.

Barb and Riff had decided to stay behind, the two wanting to try and rekindle their relationship after Riff found out he had attacked and hurt Barb. 

To say the least, it had been VERY difficult.

And unsuccesful, so far.

The two had tried all week, but it was evident that the attack had been bothering Riff the entire time. 

It had gotten to the point where he had begun avoiding Barb, choosing to stay away from her. 

He had his reasons, not wanting to face her after he had learned about the attack. He didn’t want to accidentally hurt her again, despite the fact that it wasn’t his fault in the first place. He had been blaming himself, fearing that it might happen again accidentally.

Barb, on the other hand, had been thinking he was avoiding her for different reasons. 

“Could you just CALM DOWN and let me explain!?” exclaimed Riff angrily, glaring at the Queen of Rock as she crossed her arms, glaring away from him. 

Barb scoffed, rolling her eyes. 

“What’s there to explain? I saw you talking to Carol yesterday. What were you doing with her yesterday, huh? A secret affair?” asked Barb sarcastically, turning her head to glare at him. 

Riff was shocked to hear this. 

“What? No! She was just asking about what happened here in Pop Troll Village. She and Sid came with your dad when they noticed that some of the Rock Trolls were missing from the tribe, but then they suddenly reappeared a few hours later. They came to ask what had happened, and Carol just so happened to find and ask me” said Riff, telling the truth. 

Barb scoffed again, rolling her eyes. 

“Yeah right” she said, not believing a single word he had said. 

Riff growled angrily, glaring at her. 

“Oh yeah? Well what about you, huh? Saw you speaking Sid yesterday after I finished speaking to Carol” said Riff accusingly, intentionally doing what Barb was doing. 

Barb was shocked by this. 

“Seriously!? I was TALKING to him!” said Barb defensively. 

Riff smirked, crossing his arms.