Author's note

This fanfiction is an AU where Mahiru's mom told Touma about her pregnancy instead of hiding it. So this takes place 16-17 years before the story begins. Everything else is going to follow the cannon story. Most of the story is going to follow what we know about their past till the 98th chapter of Servamp manga. The rest will be made up. We don't know Mahiru's mother's name so thinking simply, I am just going to make one myself.

I am only making this because I really want to give Mahiru and Tsurugi a happy childhood. These children deserve all the happiness in the world! I think I might accidentally make Touma less hateable by making this (well, we would need it for the redemption arc anyway) I haven't really decided whether I am going to let Mahiru's mom live till he meets Kuro or let her die like the original story for some angst and character development. Feel free to comment any suggestions.

The main couple here is going to be Touma Taishi x Mahiru's mother. I love BL but the main cast (?) will be too young for romance anyway.

This is my first Servamp fanfiction and probably going to be my only one. I am not an author and my grammar isn't great (I am not a native english speaker) So I don't mind if you guys correct me on my mistakes. I will try my best.

My name is just random typing on keyboard. But you guys can call me Edith (that's the closest thing to a name from my account name lol)

Disclaimer: This is a work of fanfiction. Most characters of this story are from Servamp manga and thus owned by Tanaka Strike. All used images are also owned by it's respective artists who would be individually credited for their beautiful artworks in the chapters ahead. I only own this story and few original characters. I do not claim ownership of the world and the characters I am borrowing from the Servamp universe.

Thank you for reading.