A King Doesn't Need A Queen (Chrom x Male Robin)

"Chrom! Damnit try to stand straight! I can't support you anymore!" Robin complained as he tried to walk Chrom back to his tent.

"Who's supporting who?! I'm carrying YOU right now!" Chrom laughed.

The group celebrated after winning the last battle which made Virion bring out a bottle of wine.

Chrom drank more than he could handle and got himself drunk. Luckily, Robin can still think straight even if he was intoxicated as well.

"Chrom… Seriously, just a little bit more and we're in your tent," Robin encouraged. 

They both struggled to get each other in Chrom's tent but they finally made it. 

Robin dropped Chrom's body on the mattress that was laid out.

'For a king-to-be, he's a simple guy. Must be why everyone likes him so much.'

The thought made Robin blush as he had his own definition of "like" for Chrom. 

'Even me…'

Chrom sat up and looked at Robin.

"Don't just stand there! Come! Sit!" Chrom invited, patting the space next to him. 

"I think I should just retreat back to my own ten- Woah!" As he was turning to leave, Chrom pulled Robin's robe which made him lose his balance and fall beside Chrom.

"You can stay here for tonight," Chrom offered.

"No. It's ok. I should just leave," Robin said nervously. 

He attempted to leave again but Chrom suddenly grabbed his arm and gave him a light peck.

"Wha-?! What was that for?!" Robin reacted, his cheeks glowing red.

"Please... Stay..." Chrom said still holding on to Robin's arm.

Robin couldn't find the words to reject him.

Chrom moved closer as he leaned in for another kiss. 

Robin didn't know what to do, so Chrom decided for him.

He broke the distance between them and brought their lips together. 

For a moment, Robin tensed up then felt a suddenly warmth current around his body.

As Chrom slipped his tongue, Robin welcomed it and responded, tasting the wine. 

He wrapped his arms around Chrom's neck as they kissed passionately. 

Chrom removed Robin's robe, unbuckled his belt and then slipped a hand under his shirt.

Robin snapped out of the trance when he felt Chrom's hand caressing his chest and released himself from the kiss.

"Hah... Chrom... We shouldn't," Robin told Chrom who wasn't listening and proceeded in playing with Robin's nipple.

"Ngh! Chrom..."

Chrom buried his face in Robin's neck and kissed and licked all over. This made Robin desire even more. 

'Ngh… We can’t do this…' he thought, but his body betrayed him and his penis was already erect.

Chrom slowly move his hand down to the bulge on Robin's pants.

"Heh. You're hard," Chrom said, his breath tickling Robin's neck.

"Nn..." Robin moaned as Chrom gently rubbed the surface. 

He removed Chrom's armor and cape and undid the buttons of his tunic.