*o*

"Morning, (y/n)!" Your boss yells as you walk into the room.

"Morning."

"(y/n), put on your apron quick and wash your hands! we're opening soon!"

"(Y/n), pass me the cups."

"(y/n), im taking a break. take my place, k?"

Its hard being the star worker of the bubble tea joint, but you still do your tiring job and get paid minimum wage. So much for getting employee of the month.

After two supposed black haired boys wearing eyepatches had a shuck brawl while one kid got their hand stuck in the cashier, you saw a tired, yet pleasant looking young man.

"Welcome to Bobble Tea! I haven't seen you around here, what would you like?" You asked.

"3 large honey milk teas with pearls please."

"Oh?" You ask. "Feeding a family?"
"No," The brown haired boy replies. "Just me."

Your face pales. 

How does he finish 3 large bubble teas? You think to yourself as you prepare the last cup of tea. "Sorry for the inconvenience, here's a tip!" He says, passing you a tip, while you count the money he passed you in advance.

"Inconvenience? No, its okay! Thank you for the tip!" You quickly take the tip out of his hands and realize you accidentally grabbed the free tissue that cam along with his order.

"Um.. thats my tissue?" He says. You blush and pass him back his tissue, stuttering. "Its okay," He says calmly. "Heres the tip, I should be going now, bye!"

As he leaves, you wonder if your boss is going to demote you for the little accident with the brown haired boy.

Strangely, you wanted to know his name.

"Oi, (y/n)! The shops closing!" Your coworker snaps, waking you up from your daze.

"Oh, sorry Ai! I'll leave now!" You hurriedly rush out of the shop, holding your bag.

The next day, you continue to work.

But the next day, he comes back.