Story I : A Nightmare (?)

A/n
Gore warning hun 💅

I woke up with a start, seeing my surroundings. I was still in my room with the lights out, the only lighting being the moonlight through my window. And I was alone.

I don't remember what happened....... but I feel like something is wrong.....
I don't know what but I know something is wrong here.

I scan my room once again nothing was wrong......at least I thought so, until I saw something shiny on the table.

So me being curious, i pick up the item, it was a knife, covered in blood...
I want to scream so badly.... but nothing came out....

I dropped the knife on the floor in terror and ran out of the room.

A murderer, in my godamn house, I need to run, I need to warm my parents, I need to warn my big bro, I thought to myself.

So I ran to my parents room and see them still under the cover
.
.
.
.
.
.
At least I thought so
As soon as i remove the cover, what I saw was terrifying.... They have multiple stabs on their chest and stomach, their eyes were gouged out of their sockets and their expressions are pure horror...

I backed away and ran out of the room, I want to puke so badly, i want to scream so badly, I want to curl up into a ball and cry ....but I can't I have to warn my big brother!

I ran to his room with tears flooding and when I open the door, what I saw was a nightmare.....

He was hanged from the ceiling lamp and his organs were spilling out, all over the floor, and his eyes were gouged out as well....

I closed my eyes and ran, I ran away as fast as possible.

This can't be happening
They're still alive
This is just a dream
This is-

I cursed as I fell down from the stairs and blacked out.
.
.
.
.
.
"HAAAAH!" I woke up with a start.
So it was a dream.... I look at my surroundings... Oh, I'm in my room.

My room in prison ofc,
Now I remember!
I was arrested for murdering my family!

Whoopsie I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯