Chapter 3 Return to the Other world

Serena and Scourge squeezed Sonic like there was no tomorrow.
"We'll miss you." They tell him at one time,
"I'll miss you two, too," Sonic replied, showering Scourge with kisses and squeezing Serena just as tight. "Do you two promise to behave for granddad Luigi?"
"We promise!"
"Good boy and girl." Sonic smiled. He strapped Scourge into his car seat, gives Serena her bag of supplies and Amy drove away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A few hours after arriving, Serena and Scourge grabbed their bag of supplies, snook out of the house and made a beeline for the well. Scourge uncapped the well, pulled rope out of Serena's bag, tied one end around his waist, gave the other end to Serena (who tied it around a tree) and began to abseil down the well. Once she thought her father was deep enough, Serena grabbed the rope and began to slide down. Unfortunately for the duo, the rope snapped and the two hedgehogs fell down the well. Once Scourge and Serena hit water, they realised that the well they were in had pink and blue swirls around it, similar to how the tunnel Scourge crawled through to get back to the Other world.
'Wait a minute...' Scourge thought,
"It's so pretty!" Gasped Serena, looking around the well. The two were so distracted, they didn't notice that they were changing. Serena, her quills and her chest grew in size, and her outfit seemed to vanish. Meanwhile, Scourge shrunk and got fatter, his outfit also vanishing. The hedgehogs soon found themselves being lift out of the water in cloth bags. Scourge poked his head out and mentally sighed.
'Well, ****' he thought, he didn't want to swear in front of his daughter, as two Mobians with button eyes picked him up and helped Serena to her feet. Before holding her hands behind her back, 'Here we go again.'