The plan

As we walked out of the cafe, we started brainstorming about our plan to run away. I could't think properly so I proposed the idea of getting boba tea and going shopping for things we might need. Livi liked that idea, so we stared walking towards the boba place.

 As we walked, we thought about where to run away to. Livi proposed  Europe or Asia, but I said no and proposed NYC. Livi really liked that idea, as it wasn't to far away and we had enough money to live there. We had actually been collecting money for a situation like this. As livi's and my family's are rich, we got a lot of money from our relatives (I got mine in secret because my parents would take it away if they found out). My great-gran had actually left me over 10 million when she died, leaving it in a secret location that only I knew, so we were good to go for life.

We arrived at the boba place and ordered our boba. I ordered strawberry milk tea with tapioca and strawberry popping boba whereas livi got peach tea with tapioca and peach popping boba. After we got our bubble tea we proceeded to walk to the bank to pick up all the money my great gran left me. We picked it up and put all but 6,000 dollars on to the card and walked to the mall. 

As we arrived at the mall we went directly to the apple store to buy new devices, as the ones on us right now were being tracked by our parents. We set up all of the devices and also got new SIM cards for the phones. We then walked to the clothing store and bought new clothing and shoes, we then went and got all other things we might need in our plan. I also managed to buy some contact lenses and some colored lenses so that I could see or change my eye color. We also decided that when we got to New York we would change our hair and passports, maybe even our names. 

We also bought some tickets for the bus to NYC for tonight at 11pm. We will both sneak out at 10pm to our hiding spot where we would have our new stuff and then get on the bus together. The plan is far from foolproof but we hoped it would work. In NYC we would continue going to school and then attend university and then well...we'll see. It was already 6pm so we had to get home. We hid the suitcases in our meeting place, and walked home together.

I arrived home at 6:30pm slipping in to the house. I walk past the kitchen where my sister is eating dinner and then proceed to go upstairs to my room. I packed the backpack that I had hidden inside my school bag and hid it incase one of my parents walked in. By the time I was done it was already 7:00. I then took a shower to freshen up and changed into my new clothes. I heard my mother coming and dove under my big blanket all while grabbing a book and starting to read. 

My mom then proceeded to walk in not bothering to knock. She looked at me sneering and spat „your dad and I are going to dinner, you better watch your sister and if ANYTHING and I mean ANYTHING happens to her, you are gonna get it." I answered with: "yes mother, I know". She proceeded to glare at me and then walked out. I released the breath I was holding and went back to reading my book. I read till 8:00 then went to check on Lillian.

I came into her room and saw her cleaning up her stuff. I walked over to her and started helping her clean.  By the time we were done it was already 8:30pm, so time to put  Lillian to bed so I did just that. I got her to shower and brush her teeth and tucked her in. I proceeded to read her a bedtime story, and by the time i was done it was already 9:30pm. I went to my room and got all my stuff ready. I also snuck downstairs and got the snacks I had hidden earlier. I then grabbed my stuff from my room and ran out, not forgetting to lock the door.

 I ran to the meeting place, but when I arrived I didn't see livi. I immediately get worried, as it is 10:10 pm and she is never late. I grab all our stuff and run to her house. As I sneak up to her door, I hear shouting and realize that she had been caught by her parents. 

I decide to try and distract them with something to give her a chance to escape. I run to the other side of the house, successfully avoiding their cameras and throw a rock at the window as hard as I can without being seen. The window shatters and I hear shouts and footsteps. I quickly run back to the front of the house and get livi's attention.

 She gets the message and runs outside as quickly as she can. We both run to the other side of the road, grab our stuff and run towards the station. 

As we run we hear shouts and the start of an engine. The sound makes us run even faster. We get to the station five minutes before the departure as we had taken a detour to loose the people chasing us.

As arrive at our bus, the driver takes our luggage and scans our tickets. We get to our seats and get comfy, knowing that this is going to be a long ride. The buses engine starts and we  drive out of the station. Livi and I exchange a look, both of us happy we escaped our families once and for all.