New life

As we drove through the country side, we made plans on what we would do. I googled some schools in New York, and found one that we both liked. It was a private school, but we had money so that wasn't a problem. The name of the school was Trinity School New York and it was supposedly really good. We submitted our applications and hoped for the best, as we really liked this school.

 We then proceeded to search up some apartments near the school and after searching for what felt like forever, we found one that we liked. We contacted the owner and even though it was 1:30 am, they replied and we made an appointment to see them. We would arrive in New York central station at 12:45 so the appointment was at 5. We booked a hotel near Central Park that seemed nice, and snuggled  up to sleep.

8 hours later-

As we woke up, the sun was shining through the bus windows.I checked the time and saw that it was 9:45 am. I shook livi awake (took forever), and pulled out our coffees that we had brought along in a cooler. We decided to watch some Netflix, and ended up  watching this old cooking show called Sugar rush. 

While watching we got hungry and pulled out the snacks and other food we had brought along. We ate while continuing to watch the show, an soon enough we heard the announcement that would be arriving in 30 minutes. Livi and I changed into presentable clothes, did our makeup, and cleaned up after ourselves. 

As we drove through Manhattan towards the station, we looked around in awe of the buildings. Compared to Boston, the buildings here were very new, and amazed us. We drove into the station and hopped off the bus, taking our belongings with us. We decided to go to hotel, then eat. I called a cab, and soon enough we were cruising through the streets of NYC.

We arrived at our hotel and checked in. The reception were nice and we soon ended up in our room. The room was big and luxurious, and even gave free welcome food. The food was gobbled down at a record breaking pace, the free water too. Livi and I decided to go to the Whole Foods at Columbus Circle to eat. We walked out and hopped on the bus driving for 20 minutes to the Columbus Avenue bus stop. We walked the rest of the distance to the grocery store and walked into the mall entrance  going down the escalator. 

As we walked into the store, livi immediately ran to the sushi section, grabbing her favorite shrimp sushi. I followed her, but grabbed the avocado sushi and a fizzy ball soda. We both went to pay, grabbing a pack of gum. I payed and we went to the seating area and livi also went ahead and bought a smoothie. We ate and by the time we were done it was already 4, so we hopped on the subway and dove the 30 minute distance to the apartment. 

As we arrived the owner greeted us and showed us around. The apartment was exactly like on the photos, and we liked it a lot. After showing us around, the owner of the apartment asked us if we wanted to buy it. We immediately agreed and started to fill out the paperwork. 3 hours later we had successfully bought the house. We called a cab and drove back to our hotel and decided to and buy a car, as we both had drivers licenses. As we got to the car dealership we found one that we liked. After we filled out the paperwork we drove to a ikea in the area.

We walked around picking furniture and as we got to the closet section, livi decided to open one to see the inside. As she opened the door someone jumped out scaring her. As I looked at the girl   I got a flash of deja vu, and all of a sudden I recognized the girl. "Emma!"- I exclaimed. "Aria?" "Yeah it's me! It's Skye now though,"- I answered. 

I introduced livi to Emma, and they quickly became friends. We went to the food court and caught up. Just as we were about to leave to continue shopping, I got a message telling me that livi and I were excepted to the school. I turned to livi and told her the news, in response she started squealing. Emma asked what school we would attended and I told her. She started squealing and told us that she would be our classmate. We quickly went back and finished shopping. By the time we were done it was already 10 pm. 

We drove back to the hotel and I zoned out looking outside, happy that we would be going to school tomorrow, happy that we moved away, happy that I had my best friends with me. I was exited to see what life would bring.