The mission-chapter 2

Itachi's P.O.V.

Ever since I killed my clan, hokage-sama has been giving me B, A, and S ranked missions almost nonstop. I understand this is a 'punishment' but it was years ago. And my partner is probably tired of it. She told me herself that mission after mission is really starting to get to her. Even though she dislikes the missions, she doesn't complain. She is soooo different from Deidara.

I was pulled out of thought when she started waving her hand in front of my face

"Hellooo?!?!? Earth to weasel~kun!!!!" my eye twitched at her new nickname for me. She laughed like there was no tomorrow.

"What do you want?" I asked sounding a little ticked off.

"Well you've been staring blankly at me for 5 minutes, so I wanted to why you were." Sometimes I wonder about her, how does she act so calm and patient all the time?

"I didn't mean to stare blondie"

"Hey just because I'm blonde both literally and physically doesn't mean you can call me blondie!!! Got it?" Is it bad that Deidara's sister scares me to death??

"Well what do you want me to call you then????" She seemed to have pondered the thought, by that I mean she took 7 minutes to answer my question.

"Well since my middle name is Skylar you can call me that or Sky. No more blondie ok?" I guess she doesn't like to be called a blonde.

I nodded my head yes so she knew I understood what she said. We eventually made our way to the Hokage's office because Sky wanted some dango. Then I remembered that Sasuke loved dango and I figured I'd run into him soon, so I bought some for him.

When we got to the hokage's office Sasuke, Naruto, some girl with long pink hair, and Kakashi were already there. Now Sky and I were really confused. Why did lord Hokage need two ANBU agents with a group of genin and a former agent?

"What took you two so long to get here? You were supposed to be here half an hour ago!" I guess lord Hokage was kinda mad. I was about to say something but Sky spoke up instead.

"My apologize lord Hokage, but it was my fault we are late. I begged my partner to buy me some dango. I was hungry. I'm Sorry." she said with a bow. Now I know for sure she can't be related to Deidara, she is to proper.

"you are forgiven...... Anyway you two are assigned to watch over team Kakashi while they go on there mission." now he seems to have calmed down.

"Exuse me, but lord Hokage why do we need two ANBU ninja to watch over us if it's just a C-ranked mission?" Kakashi said, looking up from his book.

"They are going to watch over your team because low ranked missions like C or D have automatically became B, A, and even became S-ranked. It's only for caution in case something bad were to happen."

"Aw but old man we're ninja we can handle the C-ranked mission" Sometimes I wonder about Naruto...... I better run and hide, even though Sky has her mask on I can tell she is pissed beyond belief......

"Naruto, a word in private please." Ok now she is scarying me. She kinda said it creepily to a point where you think your about to die a horrible death. Naruto looked really scared, I'm guessing that he saw her bad side recently.......

"I'm sorry hokage-sama I didnt mean to offend you." Naruto really acted sorry and was even bowing. I was right he did get on her bad side before..... Poor kid.....

*Sky's P.O.V.*

I can't believe naruto would say something like that! I did teach him to use manners after all! He could be a huge brat sometimes, no wait probably about 99.95% of the time. Before we left to go pack I overheard Sasuke asking Itachi if he liked me, and ummmmm........... ....... ........ Ok fine he said he did. But I don't know why he hasn't said anything yet... I'm not that scary.... Am I????????

Meh whatever I'll ask him later. Honestly I'm glad about this "C-ranked" mission it's a small break from hard as can be non-stop missions. Now comes the fun part, packing for the mission. Mainly because of Naruto. Took him about ten minutes to pack....... Sadly we were the last two to show up, even Kakashi was there.

"What took you two so long to show up? I was here before you two and that saying something." Kakashi is really getting on my nerves.

"Well you didn't have to help Naruto pack. Its like trying to teach weasel-kun how to show emotions." Hehehe itachi really hates that nickname.

"*sigh* Fine let's just get going already" Inpatient as ever Kakashi.

    I got hungry so I ate an apple. I saw a nice little puddle of water when I hasn't rained in who knows how long. So I attached chakra strings to my apple and threw it at the puddle. I dropped my bag and had my katanas against the person's neck when he popped up. Everyone was staring at me like wth. It was funny, itachi and kakashi let out an exaggerated sigh and I laughed. Then Kakashi started interrogating the two ninja puddle dudes and itachi called me over. So I got off my tree and walked over towards him.

"What was that all about Sky???"

"What? Oh that well I got bored saw something out of place and had some fun." I said with a smile. I took off my mask and itachi did the same thing. Honestly wearing those masks make your face hot as fire....... OK I played with fire I'm the past so what it was fun....... Then I noticed Itachi staring at me so I said with a smile, "Staring at something interesting Itachi?"

"Maybe" he said with a smile..... ..... ..… wait a minute the Uchiha smiled?!!!????!!!!

"Did you just, smile??????"

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't." ANOTHER SMILE!!!!????!!!!!!

Itachi them pulled me close to him and I felt blood rushing to my face. Then I felt wind past my body and my hair getting cut... SOMEONE IS GOONG TO FLIPPING DIE!!!?????!!!!!!!!!!!

"Itachi what just happened?"

"You almost died and your hair is very short. It goes to just below your shoulders"

"And itachi"

"Yes?"

"You can let go of me now"

"Oops sorry" itachi said and let go of me. I smiled at him and turned around to see Kakashi fighting Zabuza. This just got interesting. And Kakashi got hurled into a tree. So I grabbed my katanas, one was lightning styled and the other was wind styled. I stabbed Zabuza with my lightning blade and he was shocked, literally.

"Well well well. If it isn't the blonde's sister."

"Of course the one and only." I said with my demonic smile.

We started our fight and it was a clash like never before!!! Really it was. I sent Zabuza flying towards a tree when I heard the pinkette scream. I turned around to see Naruro on the ground, sasuke bleeding badly and pinky getting stabbed in the arm. Luckly itachi killed the two guys from earlier after that stunt they pulled. When I turned back around to face Zabuza I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and saw Zabuza's blade in my stomach.

"SKY!!!!!!!!" I heard someone yell, I think it was Itachi. I blacked out shortly after that.