Love Love

Hey Guys this is my second story.Thank you to those who voted and commented on my previous story which inspired me to write this one.

So it's all about our lovely couple Abhigya.

Let's get started.

Abhi and Pragya are married unlike kumkum bhagya it's a love marriage.Abhi is deeply madly in love with Pragya.Abhi is an actor and Pragya is a teacher.

It's a Sunday.Both are at home.

Pragya:Suniye get up na it's 9.You are sleeping like a kumbhakaran.See I have reheated your coffee 2 times but still you are sleeping.

Abhi:Sone do na biwi.

Pragya:Nahi.Bohot so liya ab uthiye.Today Neil uncle and his family will come so get up .I have to go and help maa in cooking.

Abhi: Okay I know that you will not leave without waking me up,so I will get up but what can I get in return?

Pragya:I have brought your coffee na.That is your return gift.Now get up like a good boy.

Abhi:You know na baby I am not a good boy.I am very bad.So come on give me my sweet morning kiss.

Pragya blushed and said:No you will get nothing like that.Shut up and get up.

Abhi:Baby I have my own ways.

Abhi pulled pragya over him and started to kiss her without wasting a second.Pragya also responded immediately.They were kissing passionately when they heard Priya (Abhi's mother) calling Pragya.Then Pragya pushed him and got up.

Abhi: Arey it's not fair.My own mother disturbed my morning romance.Wait dear biwi you will pay for this.

Pragya: Whatever ,now get up and come down we will be having breakfast together.

Saying this Pragya went to help her mother in law just then a man with his wife and a daughter of 20-22 years entered their house.

Priya:Arey see Neil bhai came.

Pragya went to welcome them .Then she told that she would go and inform her father in law about their arrival.Saying this she went from there.

Priya:Come bhai and bhabi.Wow our Maya (Neil's daughter) has become a beautiful lady now.

She went in and sat and were chatting .Maya was continuously searching for someone.

Maya:Aunty where is uncle and Abhi?

Priya: Pragya has gone to call Abhi's father and Abhi is in his room.

Maya:Wow then I will go and meet Abhi.

Priya:Yes yes dear you don't have to ask for permission.Think it as your own house.

Maya smiled and went upstairs and she found Abhi's room's door was open so she pushed it open and she became shocked to see Abhi pinning Pragya to the wall and they were very close.

Flashback...
Pragya called Abhi's father and came out.While walking through the corridor she thought to check on Abhi once whether he had went to fresh up or still sleeping.When she about to enter the room she found the door was locked from inside.

Pragya:So he has gone to fresh up I think.Good.

When Pragya was about to go,she was pulled by a strong pair of arms inside the room and pinned to the wall beside the door.Pragya was in shock.She couldn't understand she was standing outside and now she is inside.She came ou from her thoughts when she heard her husband chuckling.