Engagement(Part 1)

Hello friends... this is my next OS of this book.This is from the recent track where Abhi invites Pragya for his engagement with Meera.I don't know what else we have to see.Now at this stage of the show, Abhi will marry Meera,I mean how can they just show what they like??!!Even Tanu couldn't marry him and now this Meera. From the first, Tanu running behind Abhi and now Meera, for God sake he is married to a woman and he is happy with her, then why the hell everyone is running behind him, why can't they understand that he is married but everyone is behind him to marry him.

I really don't know how many times he is going to marry and to how many women.

So let's started....

In the restaurant where Abhi asked Pragya to come to discuss how to stop his marriage.

Pragya: Suniye I am sorry I couldn't meet you yesterday.I came to your house but Rhea was upset,she didn't want me there so I went from there.So sorry Suniye. Once Rhea accepts me and Prachi,then we can live together again. We have to first make Rhea understand that we love her,then we will remain together as a happy family.

Saying this,she hugged Abhi. Whereas Abhi was in a dilemma.

One side,he came here to tell about his marriage and here Pragya is wishing for a happy family with him

One side,he came here to tell about his marriage and here Pragya is wishing for a happy family with him.He couldn't understand anything. He badly wants to be in her embrace and live with her but on the other hand, Rhea's threat of living the house is also there. He couldn't understand one thing that how Meera accepted to marry him,he never thought that she will betray him like this.

Pragya:Kya hua?Kuch bol kyu nahi rahe? Don't take tension,we will solve it together.

That's it,Abhi couldn't take it anymore,he pulled Pragya towards himself and hugged her as if she will vanish.

Abhi broke the hug and cupped her face.

Abhi:I am sorry Pragya, I told you that I will be a good father but I couldn't Pragya.I proved it that I am a bad father infact the worst. I couldn't fulfill my promise. I am here to tell you a very important thing.But please don't misunderstand me please Pragya. Please be patient and listen to everything what I want to tell. I never want to do this but I have no option because Rhea told that she will leave our house if I don't agree to her condition.