『𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠』

▬▬▬▬▬▬丂ㄒ卂尺ㄒ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Finally getting all the snacks you needed to comfort yourself, you went out of the convenient store and headed straight to the Dark forest for a shortcut.

𝙰𝚑𝚑... 𝙼𝚢 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍

Hearing a voice fairly near where you are got you curious, so you tried to locate where the voice is, leaving few bits of chip you open earlier on the ground so that you can find yourself back later.

𝙰 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕

You ran in circles trying to locate where the voice is. Finally you arrive where you think the voice is.

𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚕𝚢, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚕𝚕.

Seeing a mirror with green flames on its screen made you amazed that there were technology like this, which there are not.

𝙼𝚒𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛, 𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚕.

Slowly taking steps, each step there was a huge 'crunch' sound from stepping on the dead leaves.

𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎...

The sound of thunder in the background following by the flash of lightning, skies darken for it was going to rain. A Ebony carriage with dark horses arrived just behind the mirror.

𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚞𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛.

The flames faded away only to see darkness, your reflection not their wish shocked you even more:

𝙰𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚜.

Then a hand appeared on the mirror, it looked so real. It seems so tempting, but you talked to yourself that you should refuse.

𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛.

The sentence you heard from the voice made it even more tempting, it was practically calling you to take it, you didn't care anymore so you took it with no hesitation.

𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎. 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞. 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖.

When you took it the grip got stronger overtime. You noticed it and tried to take your hand off, but you can't cause it was too strong.

𝚆𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎.

"I don't like where this is going..."

𝙽𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝, 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚐𝚘 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍.

"Well shi—" then got pulled in the mirror, along with the snacks, leaving no trails that I was there.

A hooded person came out from the shadows and threw something in the mirror.

"Good luck (Name) you'll need it."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬乇几ᗪ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Can you figure out who that was? If you have any idea comment it.

This is my first time writing a fanfic so please correct me if my grammar was bad, also I have this in quotev , thank you for reading!

「NoOogame」