YOU !!

This is soma yua ^^  yua's POV

This is soma yua ^^
  yua's POV

            My eyes slowly opened,I roll around the bed trying to block the sunshine coming from the window .  my eyes still closed.....until I heard a voice from downstairs.
'Yua-chan ......time to wake up ' someone shouted from downstairs .
Ughhhhh ..... this dumbass I told him to shut up , 'yua-chan.........if you dont wake up I'm taking your tv , for a whole month'

Damn you ...... I suddenly got up , changed and went downstairs straight into the kitchen , opened the fridge ..........looking for something to eat until he walked in 'goodmorning yua 'said the silver haired boy
'Morning Yuki ' I replied ..... .then the other dumbass walks in all excited for his new book , 'yua-chan 'he says happily,  before he could reach me I take him arm twist it making him face the wall ' your smile annoys me , if you ever threaten to take my tv you'll pay ' .....
'Why do you always do that tome Yua-chan '
'Shut it '
'Mean !!' I walked to the living room , infront of the tv at least that's what I cared about since I don't even wanna think about anything else .

Yuki was getting ready for school and shigure was sitting outside looking at his stupid zodiac figures ..........until a mysterious figure appeared out of knowhere .

       'Ah...I'm sorry I didnt mean to barge  in ' it sounded like a girl , 'well....no it's ok ' replied shigure their conversation went on about the zodiac animals and the girl said she always loved the year of the cat . I got up annoyed watching shigure hitting on the girl , I walk towards them hit him on his head .

      'Dont you flirt with younger girls idiot '
'Meanie ' he replied , while putting his hand on his head .

' sorry if he said something out of the ordinary to you 'I said to the girl , she looked at me for a while till she nervously replied .... 'a..ah no , he didnt say anything weird '
'Honda -san ? ' yuki said behind me
'Oh...soma-kun?'
'You both know eachother ?' Asked shigure
'Yea ofcourse she's my classmate  but I didnt know you lived here ' we all looked at her ......
'Uhh...y..yes I l..live nearby , I.. hav to go ' she walked away till Yuki stoped her saying that they should go together ....and they did ......

        At the night , yua just finished cleaning the kitchen . Till shigure suggested that they go out for a walk ....yua didnt want to as she was watching tv but he forced her so she had to go .

While walking they heard some noises from nearby they went only to see the same girl from the morning , walking like she was about to fall at any moment 'he isnt that ....' yua said
'Yes maybe she does live nearby '
'But as far as I know these lands are owned by the somas '

They followed her .....

Tohru's POV

            Ughh....I'm tired but I have little of work to do , I stepped inside my tent 'mother I'm back Ahh I'm so tired but I have alot of work to do , first let's just wash my face 'as I stepped outside the tent three figures were standing infront of me I stared at them they stared at me

       Shigure started to burst out of laughter , while yua and Yuki stood there in shock 'this is not a laughing matter idiot 'said yuki

They managed to take the girl to their home for the night , till she explained her situation the part of the mountain where her tent was crumbled covering every single thing with mud . She also had a fever at the time .

Yuki went to get her things till Yua took care of her , ( I mean I'm not gonna boar u guys but u probably know what happens )

The next morning tohru woke up ,ran outside to get her stuff until Yuki just arrived back home , and they insisted the girl to stay with them till her grandfather's renovations are over and she did .

Yua's POV

        'Alright !, now let's get her stuff here 'i cleaned the room that Honda would be staying at Yuki and shigure went to take her things to the room i was downstairs drinking some water till i hear a loud noise from upstairs , It literally felt like an earthquake but i knew where did it came from 'NOW WHAT ?! ' i shouted as i went upstairs there was a hole on the roof , the room was covered with dust and broken wood pieces ........ 'OH COME ON , I JUST CLEANE-' I stoped as I saw the person with orange hair , there was only one possible person I knew who had this hair . 
'Ready for your beating rat boy?'said the orange haired person
'Why dont u just give up ?'replied yuki
'I'm not the same as I was back then ' he attacked Yuki ,honda without thinking attempted to stop him but she slipped from a piece of  wood and kinda hugged the person,  and there was orange mist everywhere, I held my head ' that idiot ' said I and Yuki at the same time, as she held him up , it was a cat ..........

'I ....turned him 'panicked tohru tried to run outside but before she could she bumps into shigure and Yuki making them transform as well . She ran outside but there was a delivery boy I take the moment to sign the paper and take what was ours .back to tohru .......
' Cant u guys come up with a story till you transformed 'said the cat
      The dog signed 'rather then to tell her then a lie she won't believe ', he told her about the zodiac  they turned back tohru panicked .......
'DO I HAVE TO DO EVRYTHING MYSELF ?, useless idiots' yua grabbed their cloths and passed it to them ..

The orange haired boy noticed yua's voice and said'YOU!?' Yua looked at him  'yua , your  here? ' she looked at him in the eye with a disgusted Expression ' and walked inside with tohru
'I guess shes still mad at you not saying goodbye before going ' said shigure
'Oh shut up , but why is she here in the first place and also that girl 'said the orange haired guy .
'Shut it outsider you dont deserve to know what happens in this house '
'You damn rat!! 'kyo shouted
'Let's just go inside for now ' said shigure

After explaining the whole story to tohru , and she accepted'this is soma kyo , yuki's cousin  '
  'well I'm off I'll have to tell the situation to the family head ' said shigure
'Oh , that seems like someone important ' said tohru
'I know it sounds weird but pleasure to live with you all ' she said
' same ' said yua 'it's a pleasure '
'Yes honda san ' said Yuki
She walked towards kyo '.unm it's a pleasure kyo san '
'Whatever I just dont even car-' he stopped as Yuki kicked him he went flying right into the pond ......
'Go away you outsider , or fix the damage you do 'said Yuki
Tohru was shocked but yua said 'you'll get used to it soon '

Its turned out yua took tohru to her work , and as she returned the heard someone from behind she was on her guard but didnt react kept going forward until a hand grabbed her wrist,  she was about to kick the person in the face but she stoped looked at him . It was kyo .

         ' hey ....Listen - ' 'I don't wanna 'she replied released her wrist from his hand and stared to walk ....... he walked behind her 'I was in the mountains for training '
'I dont care '
'It was urgent to leave ' she ignored hin
'Just listen !' He said
she stood her ground 'WHAT ?!, cause I'm not gonna believe any excuses you come up with '
'Going without a word I thought for some days that you got hurt until i heard from shigure that you went to the mountains without saying goodbye to your bestfriend  are you serious ?and most of all ignoring me before you went '
'There were things ..... I didnt tell anyone where I went only later shigure and the rat find out recently '
       'I thought something bad happened to you , for days waited for you to reply to your texts but no you didn't  '
'My phone got lost'
'You know what I dont wanna do this , before you talk to me do come up with good excuses '
'yua walked back to the house , kyo standing there ,rubbed the back of his head with his hand 'I guess this thing will take time '........