spy mission with 3 friends

Maria POV

We have a mission chip. "Let's eat first and tomorrow we'll meet at the old school building outside the village for more info." "OKAY!

7.00

Why does someone have to set such a time to get up? I am in front of the school where we have agreed. Roelien is there but the other two are not. I honestly didn't expect that. So ..... Roelien has beautiful blond hair and chocolate brown eyes. She is about 1.65 perfect height. And she wears black jeans, a gray wool sweater, and black boots. "Amnesia they are here." "Oh."

Adrianna is about 1.70 years old and has brown hair and black eyes. Bo is also blonde with blue eyes. "And are we going?" Says Bo. "Yes, we have to find the information and then Amnesia has to continue her spy mission," says Adrianna. "How positive we are today." "Well done Amnesia! Let's go now." I watch them all. We became friends in 3 seconds.

So we walk into the building one after the other. It looks like a haunted house. Weird ...... "Hey! Look at a paper with the info!" "SSSST! Be calm Roelien." I quickly take the paper and read the information. "Chips! I have to spy on Kai!" "Good luck! We have to run!" They quickly run away. I sneak after them but can't find them anywhere.

I quickly run out of the abandoned school building towards Kai's apartment. Once there, I see tools under a tree that I can use. I quickly wrap my headscarf. Then I can deal with Kai normally without him realizing that someone is following him. I talk to him and I chase him. Smart tog?

"Beauty?!" "Hey Kai! I didn't know you were here! How's school going?" He quickly looks around and pulls me into his apartment. "Beauty is something? You have my number then why don't you call me?" To forget!!! "Nice apartment." "Thanks. Would you like something to drink?" "Yes, please. Please put water." "There is also tea. Green tea to be perfect." "Oke, it's fine!" This will be another long, long mission!

"What are you doing here?" "Your visits. Or don't you want that sometimes?" "Beauty. It's too dangerous." "Not when I'm with you." "M ... yes. But you should get out of here soon." "Do you hate me?" "N ... No of course not!" "You're lying. Then why do you want me to leave?"

"Uh... N ... Nothing." "Kai. Would you like to play guitar for me? " " Sorry, I can't be beautiful. " " But I want to hear you play. " " Sorry, beautiful. " * Dingdong *

"It's the doorbell." Be there soon. "Beauty are they for you?" "Honey !!!!!!!!!!!!" "Chips." "Come in. " " All three girls come in. "Would you like something to drink?" "No except Roelien. Do you have Coke? " " Yes, I'm going to get it. " " Girls, there's nothing suspicious here. " "Yes, but you have to take him out. Then we can search for the house. ''

"Here you have your drink. Would you like something? "That last one was aimed at me." "N ... no. But would you like to go out with me? It's on December 12." "Okay, wait here. ""

"He really does everything for you." Says Bo. "Did he give you a nickname too?" "Your name is beauty. " " Better than a pancake, anyway! "Shouts Jadrianna." "Who calls you pancake?" "Jain." "I see. " " Hey why don't the 2 of you go out together? We were here alone to make sure you won't hurt our maria. " "Haha thanks Roelien." Together we walk out and go our way At least I'm sure the trio will be back at the door in 3 seconds.

"Hey, Kai are you looking forward to it?" I've missed you. And of course, I am looking forward to it. '' To put his words into effect, he kisses me all the way and then smiles at me with a dazzling smile. "Love you." He then whispers. And we walk on to the city.

By Roelien ..................

"Big sister (I mean Bo) he's gone let's go." "Okay, who's got the lock?" "Big sister. So Adrianna. " " Slowly the handle opens and we walk in. "I wonder where to start." " Duh. Big sister in his bedroom.

To see if he hasn't been with another girl. Then Amnesia will know and she can break up. " " They don't even have Roelien. " " Bo. We quickly walk upstairs and search for his entire room. "There's nothing to be found !!!!" "Duh. Did you check his sock closet? " "Yes."

'' Under his pillow. '' '' Yes. '' '' Also with that weird painting. '' '' No. '' '' I'm smart, see you, big sister. '' When we put the painting away, and invisible. Visible but very small. Big sister slowly opens it up. "Jad comes on, we've found something." "It turns out to be information about Amnesia." "Why is he hiding it here. "

"Er ........ even I feel stupid now." We slowly walk downstairs. I '' let's burn his house. '' '' Yeah! 'Haha, he shouldn't leave information lying around.' 'Hey, what's this brown thing, big sister?' "Uh. A fiddle of a violin, mischief. ''

"Okay big sister are you ready?" Let's start.''

We quickly run the gas around the house and light it. Big sister look! A giant campfire! "Hup Roelien. Let's go before anyone runs into us. ''

By Marie / Amnesia...

I and Kai quickly walk back home. Improvement... Kai is the one who walks. He picked me up after I got tired. And so he runs inside me.

FIRE FIRE !!!!!!!! "What is it, Kai?" "There is a fire somewhere." "Who is that mister snores? " " You call me sweet? " " Yes you call me Beauty I call you sweet. " " Okay than beauty.

And I honestly don't know who that man is. '' A gentleman walks up to us in a neat suit and wants to quickly shake hands with Kai. Failed with me still on his back. Are you Kai. Owner of house number thirty-one? "Yes, I am. " " I have some bad news for you. Your house is on fire. ''

''WHAT! I have to get there. Now! " " That is no longer possible. We took out a few things that are whole. " "Is there a piece of wood included?" "No, sorry, there is no piece of wood."

And the man walked away. "Honey, what do you want from a piece of wood?" It was a birthday present for my sister. " "I see." "I have to go. Can I see you? " " I don't know. " "Okay then. Goodbye beauty. " " And walks away without saying a word.

Who set Kai's house on fireand why? I will forgive him for it. Now I have to find my trio of friends. Andfast too.