Chapter 2

~~~Mari's POV~~~

I woke up the next day and decided to wear my hair down, I don't know why I just decided to change my style a little.
When I got to school I sat at the front of the school again.
"Hey Marinette," I heard, Adrian say.
"H-Hey Adrian," I said with my usual stutter.
"I see you're wearing you're hair down," Adrian said as he sat next to me.
"Y-yea I j-just thought I could u-use a different style," I responded.
"You should wear it down more often it suits you," Adrian said which made me blush a bit.
"T-Thanks," I replied.

The school day went the same as the day before except I had a bit of confidence that helped me ignore everyone else.

After school there was another Akuma attack so I went to an alleyway and transformed.
"Ladybug and Chat Noir hand over your miraculous," the akumatized person said.

Me and Chat Noir eventually defeated the villan and purified the Akuma.

"Pound it," me and Chat said in unison, when my earring beeped, "Gotta go see ya kitty."

~~~Adrian POV~~~

After I finished helping the civilian I went home to do my homework and feed Plagg.
"So you finally gonna realize there's more than one girl in the world," Plagg said as he ate his cheese.
"What do you mean by that Plagg," I asked still working on my homework.
"I'm just saying maybe you should find another girl to be with like Marinette," Plagg pointed out.
"Even if I did my father probably wouldn't allow it unless it's Kagami, Cholé, or maybe even Lila, which I don't really like them at least not in that way," I pointed out.
"Good point but you could always keep it secret plus you didn't deny the fact the you would date Marinette," Plagg said with a sly grin.
I just stared at him blushing a little at the comment.
"Still not denying it," Plagg said with more of a cheeky smile.
"Stop it Plagg,"I said a bit annoyed.
"Fine I'll stop but just think about it," Plagg said as he finished his cheese.
Plagg had a point it's obvious Ladybug wasn't gonna return any affection, maybe it was time to move on but I'm not stopping with the nicknames. It was nice to talk with Marinette without her stuttering although it was a bit cute.
"Plagg, claws out," I said then went over to Marinette's place and tapped on her skylight.

~~~Mari's POV~~~

I heard a tap at my skylight and looked up to see Chat Noir I climbed up to the skylight.
"Chat what are you doing here," I asked.
"I wanted to see you Purrrinsess, I enjoyed our little CHAT yesterday," Chat said, "pun definitely intended."
"You're such a dork," I said laughing.

We talked for about an hour and then he left.

~~~Nobody's POV~~~

Adrian kept visiting Marinette as Chat Noir, they would talk for about 1 - 2 hours sometimes it would be for support other times it would be for laughs. Things at school didn't get any better but it didn't get worse. This went on for around 4 months and it was nearing the end of the school year, which also meant it was nearing Marinette's birthday she was gonna turn 15 and Adrian's birthday had already passed.

~~~Mari's POV~~~

I enjoyed talking with him as a civilian and not Ladybug it made me feel more open with him. I knew he wouldn't reveal his true identity since as Ladybug I made him promise to keep it secret almost every other day. I slowly started developing feelings but they weren't as crazy as my feelings for Adrian but they were there.

~~~Adrian's POV~~~

I enjoyed talking to Marinette I felt like I could talk to her although I had to be careful with what I said to not reveal my identity, but I was able to rant and she would listen, I was able to be open without revealing who I was. I never added names to my rants but I was able to get all that off my chest knowing who I was talking about. I would usually talk about my father being strict and distant, about how Lila would spread rumors, and how Chole would treat everyone, obviously without using the names if I did she would've probably figured me out. I slowly gained a crush on her.

(End of the second chapter)