[year 3]

"okay. cya tomorrow."

i wake up and get ready for my parents to pick me up. outside of hogwarts, i see someone else come out and it's draco, i look at him and walk over to him and stand next to him.

"it's too early, can we just go back to sleep, not do this stupid wake-up early on sundays stuff." he says, rubbing his eyes.

his hair is a little messy.

"lean down." i say.

"why?" he asks, bending down.

"your hair is messy." i say, fixing his hair with my hand.

he smirks and leans back up after i finish.

"thanks, clover." he smirks, and looks forward seeing our parents in a train.

our parents get off the train and greet us, i hug mine and draco just shakes his fathers hand.. as if he was just meeting him.. we get on the train and i sit next to draco, and the parents sit next to each other. they have a whole different seating from us, i get tired quickly and lean on draco and fall asleep. he smirks at me. we make it to "archie river mansion."

"i'll see you tomorrow, draco." i smile, as i get up and he hugs me.

"okay. cya tomorrow." he says and smiles.

we walk into our house and i see food in the kitchen and i go to try some.

"wow, this is really good!" i say, stuffing my mouth with food.

my mother smiles.

i finish eating and hug my mother and father and see my new room decor. there's new light green curtains, new bed, new dresses and clothes in my closet, a new table, with new writing supplies, a new light green rug, new white shelves, next to my bed, new blankets, a plaid light green blanket, and white and light green pillows, a slytherin small blanket more toward the edge. i jump on my bed and smile, the maids are getting my stuff. it feels good to be home, on winter. i missed my parents.

"honey," my mother comes in my room.

"yes?" i ask.

"you need your rest, we're going to the malfoys tomorrow." she says.

"yes, mother. goodnight." i smile, and she leaves my room after she smiles back.

i change into my pajamas, and i think about going to the malfoys tomorrow. i lay in my bed, shut my eyes, and fall asleep. my mother wakes me, and i open my eyes and get out of bed. she leaves my room and i get ready, i brush out my wavy hair, and it's still wavy and puts on a dress that looks exactly like this.

 she leaves my room and i get ready, i brush out my wavy hair, and it's still wavy and puts on a dress that looks exactly like this