That make no sense!!!!

Keefe POV

Recap:
"Sophie?" I said, under my breath. The person stopped, as if she heard me. She gave a thumbs up as she jumped over the cliff.

Everybody was arguing about who the mysterouis person was

Everybody was arguing about who the mysterouis person was. " I don't think it was anybody that we know from the Neverseen. I think it might be a new member."
Fitz said.

Biana broke in, " I think it might be a new member too, but who could it be?" Keefe was still debating telling them what he saw by the ciff.

Mr Forkle stood up and put his hands on the table. "Keefe, do you have something you want to tell us?"

Shoot, Forklenator knows something is up with me. Keefe cleared his mind and spoke. " IthinkitisSophie." everybody looked shocked and Dex finally spoke up.

" Thank makes no sense!!!!" Under his breath Fitz muttered, "your not the only one Dex."
Keefe knew this would happen, but he  had to tell them this, one way or the other.
" I thought it was Foster, because I saw her heading to the cliff. And I said Sophie under my  breath, and when I said it she stopped, gave me a thumbs up and jumped over the cliff."

Forkle asked me a question next. " Can I see it in your mind Keefe?" I nodded. Forkle put his thumbs on my temples and did that for 271 seconds. I now see why The mysterous Ms. F counts all the time too.

When Forkle took his hands off he was shaking so badly Biana gave him a hug. Forkle waved us and walked into a office. We all followed  and saw Forkle tip back a book.

The bookcase slid to the right and Forkle went right down the stairs. I ran down behind him and saw a table with pictures of animals and people.

Forkle sat down in a chair and started looking through papers. I walked up to the table and looked through the pictures.

One of them showed a gigantic cat and a girl. This girl had black hair and ocean blue eyes.  They showed another picture that showed the same girl but she had blond hair, long canines, was taller, and had claws on eeach finger.

Forkle started talking. " The Neverseen have been experimenting on elves and mixing them with animals. I think the one you just saw... was one of they're victims.   I think..... that victim, might have been Sophie."

I heard gasps and muffeled sobs. I looked at the picture again, was Foster really one of them? I sighed. Time for plan 2.

Time Skip. 11:00 P.M

I packed my bag and walked to desk in the corner of my room. I had the key in my hand and opened  the very bottom drawer. I grabbed what was inside and grabbed my bag. I pushed the hood pver my face more and held the crystal to the light.

"Goodbye, Black Swan, Hello Neverseen."

Sorry!!! I said I would post yesterday and I didn't because I had a little bit of writers block and didn't know what to write next. And this is short because I came up  with this really good cliffhanger and this happened.

I will try to update again tomorrow but I am very busy the next few days. So Tomorrow is the last day to vote, so be prepared. The future looks like it holds a oneshot............. heres another meme for you. DEUCES!