chapter one

DIPPERS POV

I was walking trough the forest exploring a bit not bothering to stop for anything anytime soon. I keept walking trough the forest looking at the sky as it was beginging to get dark as i walked it got darker. I hered a loud boom as somthing had shot my leg. I tryed to run off but my leg had a arrow in it making me slower as a big man walked over and tied me up trowimg me in the back of a truck. I had passed out from a bumby ride as i woke up on a couch. The man had took out the arrow and was bandinging up my leg. The man looked at me as i was scared and tryed to wiggle away as the man grabed me.He had stoped me from getting away. The man had started to talk saying "Tell me your name young boy."He sounded nice as i said my name "i-im d-dipper sir".I was still scared as the man said "im bill nice to meet you dipper"

Third person pov

Bill had put a coller on dipper as it was a shock coller and said "Now your gonna be my pet" Dipper nodded his head as bill said "if you run away or dis obey me this coller will shock you understand?" Dipper took a second then said "yes sir".Dippers stomach growled as he was hungry. Bill said "go wait in the kitchen ill make us some dinner ".Dipper did as he was told as bill had made dipper a salad as there was berryes in it. It was in a food bowl for a dog as bill gave it to dipper then making himself sommthing to eat.When he got finished he gave dipper a water bowl filled with water.Bill sat at the table and ate as dipper rested his head on bills leg tired as it was passed the time he would normaly go to bed. After bill ate he made a bed for dipper and put a blanket on him as dipper had sleept. The next morning bill was in the shower as dipper got up and streched. About 10 minnutes later bill had got out of the shower and was dressed he had said "come here dipper time to wash you off " dipper went to him as bill gave dipper a bath then dryed him of and let him explore the house.It wasnt verry big but dipper had explored it happily as bill went to dipper and said "okay im leaving ill be back later your food and water bowl is full so you sould be good till i get back".Dipper nodded as bill left. Dipper looked around and found the basment but fell down the stairs and couldnt get up as his back leg was injured and he had hit his head and passed out.When bill got home he looked around for dipper and saw the basment door open.He look in the basment seeing dipper on the floor passed out and hurt.He rushed to dipper and helped him up the stairs. Bill carryed dipper to his room putting him on the bed bandaging up where he was hurt. He had let dipper rest in his bed.