Hello?

Hinata went running to the coach
, The coach nod and follow Hinata .

( This was when Hinata got a phone call the art is not mine  credit to the artist )

( This was when Hinata got a phone call the art is not mine credit to the artist )

Everyone was in shock , why did Hinata run away , did something happened? Everyone was worry there was silence until "Okay everyone just keep practicing I will talk to the coach " Dachi said but with a fake smile.

~•~•~•~•~• With Hinata's uncle's
They were practicing Ice skating while a phone rings ,Victor goes and check it out

~•~•~•~On the phone call

V- hello? Who is this?
Doc- Is from the hospital-
V- is there a problem
Doc- Your Sister is not okay... There was a fire accident...
V - I'm going over there.
Doc - your nephew is here already..
V - Pls tell him I will be there in a few minutes.
Doc- okay bye.
V- thanks for letting me know Doc.

~•~•~•~The end of the phone call

"Yuri we need to go Now" Yuri nod as they pack there stuff. " What happened ?" Said Yuri on a worry face. " M-y s-ister was on a Fi-re accident..." Said Victor sobbing.
Yuri hold Victor hand.

~•~•~••~•~ On karasuno gc time skip

D- Did everyone heard the news ?...
S-yeah...
N- I feel bad for shoyo...
T- we need to cheer him up....
Tsu- I kinda feel...bad...
Yama- same....
Tsu- maybe was the wrong house....
K- I wish I was....
S- how do you know?...
K - I have been on his house before...
D- so it was Hinata house....

~•~•~•~•~Everyone is offline~•~•~

~•~•~•~••~ At the hospital

"HINATA" Victor hugged Hinata but , Hinata couldn't hug he was to emotional to say anything. Yuri and coach Ukai ask the doctor if there were fine but there was still no answer. Hinata was crying into his uncle arms , " is okay I'm here my little sun" Victor said while Hinata cried. " Hey your still going to the Gran Prix."
Victor said , Hinatas eyes were wide open he had forgotten about it. But it will be next week but , they have a practice match next week , Hinata didn't tell his teammates that he was a figure skating. Hinata didn't know what to do should he tell them or keep it a secret.

~•~•~•~•A/N ~•~•~••~•~•~•~

Hello kun_san here I wanted to say if your reading this I hope you like it sorry if it was off plot Im not good with it so go easy on me and give me ideas well ( Kun out).