Ichihoshi a Traitor ?

|2 days later/Japan vs Australia.|

"hmpf.. I'm still a midfielder.." I pouted.

"don't worry, one day you'll be able to be on my level." said Hiroto to me.

"Tch, such a show-off." Haizaki rolled his eyes.

"I didn't spoke to you." he glared at Haizaki

"you two!" said Kidou calling Haizaki and Hiroto.

"Huh?" they both said then looked at Kidou's direction.

"I need to speak to you." said Kidou.

Haizaki and Hiroto went to speak with Kidou, what are they gonna speak about?

"you too [F/N]!" shouted Kidou.

"me..?" I gulped and went to them, Kidou said my first name..

"Listen you three, Ichihoshi might be send by the opponent to make Japan lose, I want you to eliminate him from the field." Kidou said, I was shocked.

"wha-" I said but got cut off by Haizaki.

"finally something fun to do." Said haizaki.

"finally we can agree on something" smirked Hiroto.

"What about you?" Kidou looked at me.

"I... I don't know.." I answered.

"it's understandable, you almost got used by him two day's ago, but trust me,he's not that kind-hearted person you think he is." Kidou tapped my shoulder and went back to his position.

Haizaki and Hiroto looked at Ichihoshi direction.

"destroy Ichihoshi? Sound interesting." said Haizaki.

"I'll make him prostrate before me as his god" added Hiroto.

"scary.." I whispered.

The referee whistle to begin the match, the Australia starts with having the ball.

But soon as they stepped in our field, Haizaki and Hiroto charges at them.

"Give me that!" Haizaki ordered and succeed to steal the ball from the opponent and passes it to Hiroto.

I noticed Ichihoshi running toward them both, I decided to do the same to help them to goal.

Hiroto pass it to Haizaki.

BAM

You saw Haizaki shooting at Ichihoshi right in the stomach, Hiroto goes for the ball and does the same right after.

"Ichihoshi !" I shouted, me and Asuto went to him to see if he was okay.

"Ichihoshi! Are you okay?" Asked Asuto worried.

Ichihoshi stood up. "yes.." he responded.

They were serious when they said that... They wanted to destroy him..

I stopped thinking and went toward Hiroto and Haizaki but got stopped by an opponent player.

Dang it!

Hiroto pass the ball to Haizaki and shoot toward the goal, but the goalkeeper blocks it.

But instead of them being angry to not have succeed to goal, they we're doing a creepy smile to each other.

The ball was back to the Australia team, An orange hair boy had the ball, he pass it to his teammates, Ichihoshi approach the opponent.

"You're not using your tricks ANYMORE!" Haizaki pushes Ichihoshi away.