ʙᴀᴛʜᴛᴜʙ ᴍᴀᴛᴛɪᴀ/ᴋᴀɪʀɪ

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ

"I really needed this" Kairi said slightly above a whisper as he kissed up his husbands neck. "You and me both my love" The tall man said as he placed his hands on Kairi's ass and groping it. Kairi continued to kiss up and all around the mans neck leaving little love bites everywhere. "Mmm kiss me" Mattia said not taking his eyes off of his lover.

Kairi pulled him into a kiss that was full of passion, and lust. This moment was perfect for the two. They sat in a nicely fitted bathtub with bubbles, and roses as they sipped on red wine looking out of the amazing view they had. Kairi pulled out of the kiss making sure to bite Mattia's bottom lip as he slowly detached. Kairi then put his head in the crook of his mans neck and began to rock himself back and forth allowing Mattia to get a better grip on his ass.

The small boy then began to let out small whimpers in his lovers ear as he got needier and needier. "Kitten you're always so needy" Mattia said with a slight chuckle. "You can help me with all my needs though right" Kairi asked once again only slightly above a whisper tone. "Of course anything you need" The man said as he began to place his hand in the boys ass rubbing his pink hole.

"So help me with this one" Kairi said.

"DADA SAKARI ATE MY LUNCHABLE" a small voice said from behind the bathroom door.

"I was just about to get some dick" Kairi whined