🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰𝑰

"I said, you already know what I'm talking about." Rose hissed.

"Just like before... You're too much of a coward to speak out." Ichika claimed.

"Hey you guys, we should rea-"

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING A COWARD?!" Rose yelled as Ichika grabbed her collar and lifted her in the air.

"I'm calling the girl who ran away that day, I'm calling that girl a coward, and you just happen to be her." Ichika says.

"You think I wanted to leave you behind?!" Rose shouts. "I was scared damnit! Why do you think I'm trying so hard to get your attention these days?! If anything, you're the coward! You never want to forgive, let alone forget!"

"HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO FORGIVE YOUR ACTIONS WHEN I CALL YOU MY SISTER?!" 

"Shut up." I hear Yua mumble as the two continue to argue. "Shut up..."

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" Yua snaps, stomping her way over to the two first years before pulling them away from each other. "YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT!" She says standing in-between the younger teens with her eyes overshadowed. "Both of you need to shut up. You call each other sisters yet this is where is gets you? I don't know much about sibling relationships and loving families, but what I do know is that you're both acting like spoiled brats who don't know the first thing about ethics."

A number of "Huh's" were heard across the hall.

"Everyone knows that if you do something wrong you're supposed to apologize. So what the hell are you waiting for Rose? Apologize." Yua says.

"Sor-"

"But the funny thing is." Yua says, interrupting Rose. "Rose isn't the only one at fault here. She had a point when she said you were a coward, Ichika. Now I don't know the full story and I sure as hell don't care, but I do believe that the kindest thing you can do is listen to someone when they're trying to apologize or is it... That you don't want to hear her apology."

Ichika let out a quiet gasp before her face shifted to one of disgust and hatred and with that, Ichika stomped away. Not even bothering to look back at Rose who guiltily looked down at the ground.

"Tch" Yua says. "You're both idiots... At least my lesson got though you guy's thick skulls."

'Huh? Didn't Ichika just stomp off? How did Yua fix anything if they both seem even more upset about the situation? I'm so confused...' I thought with a sigh.

"Okay, okay." Aia says while clapping. "We should probably head to our rooms now."

"Question." Said, Hana. "Where are our rooms?"

"You get to choose." A new voice entered the conversation causing everyone's attention to avert. "Ah, sorry. I should introduce myself. I'm the coach for the girl's volleyball team at Nekoma High."

"Oh." 

"The rest of the coaches and I wanted to try having an integrated room with 4-5 players in each. That meet you can choose who you want to share the same room with."

Many cheers were heard and the groups quickly formed leaving Sara, Yua, and I in need of one more person.

"There's a group right there. How about you join them?" The coach said to Kimi as she pointed my group.

Yua's and Sara's face soured while I simply smiled.

"Well, we better head to bed soon." Yua says and the four of us walked to our room.

Once the four of us arrived at our hotel room we immediately began to unpack our stuff. After that, we all said our goodnight's and went to bed seeing how we did have matches against the other teams tomorrow.