Jealousy

A beautiful Japanese girl is very excited to go to her new school. She woke her three little sisters and a tall sister before going to the school.

Sakura's POV

"Thank you, Hitomi!"

Good thing, she got that idea. I better treat them.

Now, the final problem is finding my class. It is still early so it will be easy to find it but let me put my letter, first.

I got into the room and, of course, check if there are any person or technology that may notice me. We don't want to get caught.

I slowly move closer to Chaeyeon's locker, not causing any noise.

"Now we just need to get the key and open it."

I open the locker and...

*Boom!*

"Ahh! Why are there so many letters in Chaeyeon's locker!?"

We need to get all of these out or else, my Chaeyeon won't notice my letter.

Yes, I said 'We' cuz you readers are also going to help me and don't worry, I will invite you in our wedding if this is success.

I don't think I can get all of these with both my hands. Phew, this will be my everyday exercise.

After some running there and running here, I finally trash that all.

We need to be fast.

I fastly put my letter inside and lock it.

Good job, readers. Now, I am going to the class and listen to the lesson. I am sure you don't want to listen to those lessons, so you can just watch my beautiful face.

.

.

.

.

.

Wow, this school is really big. It takes almost an hour to find my class. Some students are already here.

What I mean by 'some' is only Miyeon and Soojin.

Glad they are here, at least I am not lonely.

"Sakura!? What are you doing here?!" Miyeon said while she hugged me. Well, she is courting Shuhua that's why she knows me.

"Annyeong Miyeon and also Soojin." I said while I wave at them.

Shuhua's love life will be interesting. Miyeon is courting her but she doesn't know that Shuhua likes her bestfriend. What a beautiful story.

"You know her?" Miyeon asked to me.

"Yes, we know each other because of our tall sisters." Soojin said before she also hugged me.

Soojin, don't hug me. My sister might kill me when she saw this.

"So, how did you know each other?" Soojin asked as she realease our hug that makes me relief.

"I told you and Soyeon that I am courting someone, right?" Miyeon said.

The moment of the truth.