Christmas

While Soojin talk about Shuhua to Sakura.....

"Unnie, that unnie is really familiar to me." the girl keep on forcing herself that she saw Sakura before.

"Chaeryeong, maybe you saw her before because she is sister with Nako." Chaeyeon said.

"But unnie, this is the first time we meet your friends except for our cousins." Chaemin replied as she munch the snack that Hyewon gave her earlier.

"Unnie, did you already ask them about the letters? It would be easier." Chaeryeong ask as she take a piece on Chaemin's snack.

"I should not tell them." Chaeyeon start to whisper.

"Because on the last letter that I accept before Christmas break, she write about the time that I dance with Yena." Chaeyeon whisper to the two.

"What's wrong with that? Everyone knows you dance with Yena-unnie." Chaemin said.

"That time, she write that she watch our performance. Only my friends watch our dance together." Chaeyeon whisper again.

"What if this is just a prank?! This is nonsense then." Chaeryeong annoyingly whisper.

"Let's eat!!!" Hyewon shouted before Chaeyeon could said something.

Everyone go to sit on the very wide table that all of them fit but Shuhua is still not getting down.

"Why didn't you call me!?" Shuhua shout as she start to run towards the table.

"Shuhua, you can sit here." Chaeyeon said as Chaemin sit on her lap.

"Its fine. Chaemin really need a chair, she is not that kid anymore." Shuhua said.

"Unnie, where will you sit?" Chaemin ask her.

"Here." Shuhua said before she sit on Soojin's lap.

"Let's start to eat!" Shuhua said before she smile at Soojin and to others.

"Shuhua, how will I eat?" Soojin whisper to Shuhua's ear, making her shy.

"U-unnie, I will f-feed you." Shuhua shyly said.

"Shuhua, don't call me unnie anymore. I hate it when you call me unnie." Soojin seducingly whisper to Shuhua as she back hug Shuhua.

'She is really fun to tease.' Soojin thought.

After they all eat, Hitomi decided to introduce Sakura as the others doesn't know her yet.

"Everyone, this is Sakura-unnie. You may saw her before because she also study-" Before Hitomi said where Sakura study, she suddenly felt a hand, stopping her.

"I am Miyawaki Sakura. I am Junior college student. Nice to meet you all." Sakura smile before she whisper to Hitomi. "Let me introduce myself, okay?"

"She is also our classmate!" Miyeon excitedly said.

'They will find out about me!' Sakura panickly thought.

Sakura panicked because in this way, Chaeyeon and her can start a friendship which Sakura is scared of.

"Let's decorate now!" Wonyoung said as she really want to decorate the  Christmas tree.

.

.

.

They finish around 11:55pm. Many foods are already on the table, cooked by Minju and Eunbi.

Chaemin and Chaeryeong are already sleeping as they are tired from the playing of the videogames earlier with Hyewon, Soyeon, Yena, Yuqi, Shuhua and Sakura.

Hyeju are cuddling on the couch. Yulyen are talking about each other. Hitomi is eating a bread while Chaewon is feeding her.

Annyeongz are setting the fireworks. Sooshu are helping them. Yuyeon and Minyeon are playing with each other.

This sight makes Eunbi and Nako disgusted as they are really singles. The two talk about being lonely and Nako start to have a little crush on Eunbi.

Sakura is spacing out, thinking of a way to avoid Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon being Chaeyeon go to Sakura.

"Unnie, are you okay?" Chaeyeon asked.

"No need to be formal on me." Sakura said, not wanting to stutter.

"Then, Saku-chan?" Chaeyeon asked. Sakura looked at her and tilt her head a bit.

"Its because you are Japanese. I just add it together." Chaeyeon said before she blurt words. "You are beautiful."

"W-what?" Sakura shyly asked.

"You. Are. Beautiful." Chaeyeon said before she smile at Sakura.

When Chaeyeon smile, fireworks happen on their front. They didn't notice the whole gang is already down, done doing the countdown for Christmas.

"Unnie, let's eat!" Wonyoung shout, breaking the silence.

The two both go to them and start to talk again, like nothing happen.

That night is fun.

Yena got drunk and keep on kissing Yuri's face with her duck lips. They keep on laughing until all of them got sleepy.

Little did they know, two people are watching them.

"Better take this photo." The tall woman said, far from the mansion but close to see what is inside.

"That's our threat, so best to do it if there faces can also be seen by our boss." The other tall man said, scaring the tall woman.

"Yah! Don't scare our baby like that." The bunny said.

"I am the baby. I am smaller than her!" The small girl complaint.

"Its because you got your height from your mother." The tall man said.

"Appa! I should have got that if this Gucci lover girl doesn't collect it. I am still the oldest." The small girl said.

"Its fine, my baby. Don't worry, I will make your dad sleep on the couch tonight." The bunny whisper to the small girl.

"What did you jus-" The tall man got interrupted by a phone call.

"Hello."

"OSTRICH! Stop bickering with your wife! We need updates from the Lee!"

"Of course! Later afternoon, I will give it. I know I will be killed if I don't do my job properly!" The tall man said before ending the call.

"Really? Got killed? You know our boss is our bestfriend, she just ask for our help. We should have meet our daughters-in-law today!" The bunny said.

"Eomma, I am hungry." The tall woman said.

"Let's go and eat after you take pictures." The small girl said.

"Merry Christmas. (Even if it is not yet.)" The bunny said to her family.

"They better be ready on what will happen in the Future."