Chapter 4

Heyyy I got you a cute little video of Cashton ;) bc its cute. Okay okay I had to put Cashton in it bc you know we have Marry in this book XD  -Kyri xx

Calum's pov:

I look at my phone and than my wall. I stand up and start getting ready for the game. I'm going to kick ass tonight. I hear a knock and I open the door to see Ashton. "Hey Caly, I came to wish you luck." he said and I bite my lip. "Thanks Ashy." I said and he smiled.  He handed me a box. "Its from Kyri. She can't come tonight, she got grounded...again." he said and I laughed a little. She just got un-grounded and now she got grounded again. "What did she do?" I asked and Ash shook his head. "She got grounded for fighting." he said and I pursed my lips. He walked into my room, falling on my bed. "Yeah that was my reaction too." he said and I shut my door, going to get my jersey. I look at him and smiled, pulling my shirt off and I could feel him starring at me. I look at him when my shirt is all the way off and he looked away blushing. I blushed at the thought of Ashton looking at my body. He stood up and walks over to my closet and gets one of my shirts. "Is it cool if I wear this?" he asked holding up my Green Day shirt. "No I don't mind." I said and he pulled his shirt off making my mouth drop. He looked at me and than at his abs. "What is there something wrong?" he asked rubbing his abs and I shake my head blushing. He smiled and pulled the shirt on. I pulled my jersey on and looked at my feet. "I'm going to go so you can get ready and get to the practice before the game." he said and I nodded. He kissed my cheek and walked out the door. I look at the box from Kyri and I open it, it was a little stuffed monkey.

-

We were leading by 9 points and I was right, I am kicking ass tonight. It was half time and I look around for Ashton. I see him and Kyri. Wait Kyri? I walk over to the stands where the girls were trying to touch me. "Kyri? I thought you were grounded." I said and she smiled. "I talked my mom into letting me come." she said, "like I would miss one of your football games." I smiled really big when she said that. I ran back on the field as half time ended. We start with the ball, of course I got the ball and got us another touch down. Touch down after touch down, we won the come the game, 75-0. I saw that new kid, I've seen around the school. I wanna go over there intill I see Harry. Harry Styles. I see him laughing at something Harry said. "I bet I'm funnier." I mumbled under my breath and walked past them, hearing Harry growl at me. I turn around and grip his collar , making him look at me with fear. "Watch your back Styles, I will hurt you if you try to f*ck Kyri again." I said and he smirked. "She was going to let me Hood." he said and slammed him on the ground, making him whimper in pain. "Watch it Styles!" I said and kicked his foot and starts walking away. I see Kyri and Ashton looking at me like they just saw me kill someone. "Did you hurt him?!" Kyri asked worried,  but I seen it was an act and I looked at her with a serious face. "No." I said and she snapped her fingers. "Damn it." she said and I laughed. She took my hand and than Ashton's. "You two, promise me you won't leave me." she said and Ash looked at me, I looked back at him. "We would never love." I said and she smiled. We all walked hand and hand to the car. Kyri squeezed my hand and I looked at her. Something is up with her.

~Dream land~

"ASHYYYYY!!!!!" I screamed and he came by my side, helping me up. "Are you okay Caly?" he asked and I sniffled. "Yeah, she pushed me!" I said and pointed to a girl. Ashton giggled and tapped her shoulder. She smiled and saw me with tears going down my cheeks. "Oh my lord, are you okay???" she asked and pouted. "No. You pushed me." I said and she gasped. "I'm so sorry, I go pushed and I guess I fall into you." she said looking down. I tilted her chin up and wiped her tear. "Who pushed you?" I asked and she pointed to a girl on the other side of the playground. "Karma will get her." Ashton said and she looked at him, smiling. "Wanna be friends?" she asked us both and we both smiled. "Yes we would." Ash said and she giggled. "I'm Kyri." she said with a smile and I couldn't help  but to smile. "I'm Calum and that is Ashton." I said and she looked at me and him. "Caly Bear and Ashy Boo." she said with a smile and Ash laughed, I laughed along.

I woke up right before the bell rung in my dream. I look over and I see Ash and Kyri next to me. Did we all cuddle? I giggled at the thought. I sit up and I look over at Ash, who was starring me. "Did we cuddle?" I mouthed and he nodded. I smiled and he did too, sitting up letting the covers fall off his bare chest. He stroked my cheek and mouthed, "Why must you be so damn cute?" I blushed and mouthed back, "I'm not, but you are." He rolled his eyes and slowly got out of the bed, only in his boxers. I look away and bit my lip. Stop it Ash. Stop! I wanted to scream but I couldn't. He tilted my head up so my eyes were looking right into his. He stroked my lips with his thumb and he started leaning in. The next thing I knew his warm lips were on mine. My lips melted onto his as we moved our lips together. He cupped my cheeks and I deepen the kiss, pulling him closer. I closed my eyes and put my arms around his neck to get a better kissing angle. He kisses my deeper but we pull away when we hear Kyri cough. I blushed and so did he. "So how was that kiss?" she asked giggling and I blushed redder. "It was great." he said and I smiled.

Okay okay I get its a Malum book but Cashton had to be put in here. Ha well I hope you like this hpater, because I know I do! Ha yeah plz vote and comment! Love y'all!!!
~Kyri xx