{𝖙𝖜𝖔}

Class 1-A were chatting loudly when Aizawa suddenly opened the door, covered in bandages surprising his students.
"S-sensei? Shouldn't you be resting?" "Sit down, shut up. I have important announcements." He said as he headed to the center of the room, "First you have a new classmate. Actually the reason she was late is because she just came back from America. Come in Y/n." 

A h/c came in and everyone stared at her in awe she was beautiful, her freckles complimented her face, her e/c eyes shone brightly. "H-hi..." She said and looked down red tinting her cheeks, Aizawa sighed "This is Y/n Akiyama, she's just too shy. Tell them more about yourself, Y/n." Y/n looked at him in shocked and Aizawa smirked softly at her 'You traitor.' She thought while silently glaring at the older man. "I'm 15, i'm also a multiple-quirk user. That's all. I do hope we all get along." She said and bowed. Mina quickly stood up while slamming her hands on her desk "WAIT WAIT WAIT.... YOUR THAT PERSON THAT GOT ADDED YESTERDAY RIGHT??" Y/n looked at the pink girl and smiled softly "Added where?" She asked the pink girl while smiling softly "IN THE GC. RIGHT IIDA IT'S HER! SHE SAID SHE WAS TRANSFERRING TO U.A TOMORROW!" That was when the other students realized 'Oh.', Y/n sweat dropped her face turning red "ahaha... Nice to meet you?" She said while avoiding the gazes of her new classmates "Why didn't you tell us you were an angel?" Mina said and faked cried causing Y/n to chuckle softly. "Are you done now?" Aizawa asked them with a scary voice and everyone quieted down. 

~

"Yo, Y/n. Come eat with us!" Kirishima waved his hand as Y/n walked towards their table, "Hey..." She said as she sat down, Everyone in the table except Todoroki, Bakugou, Tokoyami, Shoji was staring at Y/n with a tint of red on their face, "U-umm... Is there somnething on my face?" She asked them ears turning red, everyone started to look away from her but Momo was still staring "Yaoyorozu-san?" This seemed to snap the raven-haired girl out of her trance "Sorry, I was just thinking that you were really pretty." with that Y/n's whole face turned beet red "A-ah... I-i... U-um.... T-thank you..." She mumbled softly while fiddling with her thumb, Momo smiled at the girl and nodded. "So hey... Y/n, i can see that your pretty sexy huh." Mineta said and winked at the girl "Is that the Mineta one?" Kirishima nodded "Don't mind him, y/n." "He's even more disgusting in person." She mumbled but it seems that everyone in the table heard, Kirishima, Mina, Sero and Kaminari were laughing loudly and Mineta cried "HE JUST GOT BURNED BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA""SUCKS TO BE YOU MINETA" "Hey Y/n, how about we get a cup of coffee sometime and talk?" Denki looked at Y/n and winked "Yeah sure! Your also a electric type quirk user right?" Denki nodded excitedly "He is pretty strong but when he overdoes it he turns into an idiot." Kyouka said and laughed causing Denki to sigh "When i overuse my quirks i get a nosebleed and i sometimes faint." Y/n said and chuckled softly, she looked down and smiled sadly. "Ah! Y/n-san, why did you want to become a hero?" Izuku asked the girl who suddenly looked serious "I- i have to make sure no one goes through what i went thru before. No one." She said seriously why fiddling with her fingers, Izuku smiled at her and nodded content with the answer he got, Katsuki eyed the girl and glared at her 'this bitch is hiding something.'

~

[Papa✨💓]
Hey baby, how was your first day? 
Was Sho-chan nice to you?
Did you meet new friends?
Sorry, i wasn't there.
I'll be sure to come home on the day of the festival tho!
I'll watch you and cheer for you!😤💗
Papa loves you, Y/n.
Good night! muah muah.
Sleep well baby. 

[MyLittleAngelCutiepie😤💗]
Hey papa, Sorry for the late reply.
Yeah, I made new friends and Sensei was nice to me.
It's okay papa, i understand.
Don't overwork yourself please.
I love you papa.
Stay safe please.
----