{𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮}

[Papa✨💗]
Hey baby,
Sorry that i let you practice alone for the Sports Festival. 🙁

[MyLittleAngelCutiePie✨]
It's alright papa.
You are a busy person after all.
But please come watch me for the festival tommorow? 🥺 

[Papa✨💗]
OF COURSE ANGEL 💗
PAPA WILL EVEN MAKE A BANNER! 

[MyLittleAngelCutiePie✨]
You don't have to go that far papa.

Just seeing you there watching me is enough.

[Papa✨💗]
OKAY BABY
SLEEP WELL
I LOVE YOU
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU TOMMOROW!
MWAHH 

[Papa✨💗]OKAY BABY SLEEP WELLI LOVE YOUI CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU TOMMOROW! MWAHH 

-

Y/n woke up while Shoto was declaring war against Izuku or something, Shoto noticed the girl woke up and he glared at her, "You too Y/n, I swear on my life. I'll beat you and become Number.1 hero." Y/n smiled at him, it was a very fake smile, "Shoto, you are aware that i dont even want to be Number.1 hero right? And you will never beat me." She was now glaring at the boy, Shoto tsked at the girl "I'm strong now, Don't get cocky." He said, a tension between the two was making the other's in the waiting room tremble (except Bakugo ofc) "Tsk. Your lucky i still care for you." He said as he walked away. Y/n glared at the boy and pulled his hand "Shoto. Let's stop this stupid rivalry between us, It's pissing me off." Shoto glared at the girl "This was your fault y/n. You suddenly left. I have to beat you no matter what." He said as he pulled his hand away from the girl, Y/n was shocked "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I LEFT YOU? BULLSHIT. SHOTO TODOROKI STOP BEING A COWARD AND FACE ME RIGHT NOW." her bright e/c eyes were now filled with anger while the bi colored male only glared at her, "I'm not being a coward Y/n. You know what happened in the past." He walked out the waiting area leaving the said girl fuming "Bull shit, candy cane must've forgotten i lost my memories after that incident. FUCKING HELL!" she punched the wall hard that it had a crack, "Y-y/n-san please calm down." Uraraka said as an attempt to calm you down, Y/n looked around and saw her classmates concerned faces "Sorry, i lost my cool." She then walked out of the room. 

After the classes were called out to the big stadium, Y/n was no where in sight.

"Now let's hear from our two student representatives."

"Y/n Akiyama and Bakugo Katsuki!" 

cheers erupted from the stadium as they stepped out, Bakugo suddenly took the mic and spoke.
"I'm going to be number 1."
Angry yells erupted from the crowed below him, when Y/n suddenly took the mic from him.

"Hey. So i'm gonna keep this short." 
"I believe in every single one of you. All of you. The reason you got into U.A is because you have the guts to become a hero, Even classes like the general studies can become great heroes. So, All of you. Do your best today. Show assholes like bakubro here that you could do it. That's all." 
Cheers from the students were heard, the fuel that Bakugo had given them had vanished in a mere second. She encouraged them. Bakugo looked at the girl and sighed. He was only gonna let that slide today. 

After they spoke and the first race was announced, it was time. 

"Ready..."
.
.
.
"Set..."
.
.
.
"START!"

-

A/n - I might update like really late but i am thankful to all of you for being patient. Online class is really hard rn smh. Stay safe y'all! (edit)