New Girl With A Gun

Prologue

Natalie Pearson walked down the hall of HQ. Everyone there was used to her beauty but sometimes caught themselves staring. Short black hair that didn't even go to her shoulders, porcelain skin, dark blue eyes, a beautiful smile. Many of the guys loved her but to Natalie, love was foreign. She had never loved anyone, that's why being an assassin was so easy. Some thought of her as heartless. 

But, hey, they were assisins, too. They had no room to talk.

Her black stiletto heels clicked against the off-white tile floor. She had on all black; tight black jeans and long sleeved black shirt. Her nails were painted a midnight color.

She walked into the directors office. He had a deadly smile, dark brown eyes, and blonde hair. "Hello, darling," he said. She smiled and sat in the chair and crossed her legs. 

"What do you need, Mason?" she asked.

"We have a very special mission for you," he said, his smile growing ten times more deadly. But so did hers. She loved her job, the thrill of the hunt. It was apparent on his face.

She brushed her bangs out her face. "His name is Ambrose Matthews."

"Got it," she said. "Kill him or bring him in alive?" He stood up and put his hands behind his back.

"Kill him," he said, "the moment you find him."