The Zone

Thanks for reading part one hope you enjoy this part

'Urm who are you...I still don't know?'

Said the astronaut in a blank expression

'Maybe I should shoot you in your arse for you to get my point because you aren't getting her back fool!'Said the shadowy figure

The astronaut had to go through military to become an astronaut so he knew how to use a gun.He dodged to bullet and picked up the SMG and shot aimlessly.The smoke soon began to clear up so he stopped shooting and tried to see behind the clearing smoke.When the smoke cleared up the astronaut could no longer see the Shadowy figure.He heard a laughing figure moving backwards and slowly disappeared from the astronaut's sight and left no trace.For help  the first thing he saw was a brown twig with dust all over it.

Later on he called his friend Russell for help with his investigation to find out who that shadowy figure was.Russell told him that the shadowy figure said things that sounded like he knows you and you know him so he told him to think.

'Russell you are no help at all'said the astronaut  and Russell picked up a pistol and told him to think otherwise...

'Ok..OK..OK don't shoot me........again!'said the astronaut

'OK Mason don't ever say that again' said Russell

Mason went back to the warzone later on and tried to find out what happened Between him and the dark figure.He realised that there was a difference between what was going on and he tried to Look for more clues and all he saw was a photo of his girlfriend and picked it up and said'Oh I must of dropped this'not realising it was a clue.