Chapter 3

Pov: Jack

I seen a Walmart version of Link come through my doors. "Hey BEN, what's up?" I ask, sitting up.

"Hey Jack, I was wondering if you wanted to play some Mario with me and Toby or something. Toby got bored and said to invite another person to pick on. You know him." The elf boy said.

"Hm. Well.. I guess." I muttered, walking out of my room following the shorter boy, I closed the door behind us. We passed Jeff and Sally who continued to fight to the 'death'. I found myself at BEN's room.

The proxy sat on the ground, seemed to be playing a game by himself. I looked at the screen and it was a blocky game. Minecraft. "F-Fucking cow!" Toby yelled.

BEN sat down on his bed, beside him and grabbed a controller, he then threw it towards me and grabbed his own controller, joining the game. I sighed and sat down beside the younger proxy.

"O-Oh, hi Jack!" Toby looked at me and I gave him a slight nod. "You should speak more, J-Jack." The brunette said.

"Could you guys stop flirting and start building a house!" BEN said, rolling his blood colored eyes.

Toby looked shocked and his face seemed to turn to a light pink. Blushing. Probably embarrassment, like, it was embarrassing kinda. I, myself, could feel my face warm up a bit but I didn't do anything about it, only shook my head a little.

I grabbed the controller and joined the game, Toby was having trouble killing a cow and BEN was getting wood. I moved my character to Toby and slaughtered the cow for him.

"I-I could have done that!" Toby yelled. "Sure you could, Rogers." I said, Toby punched me lightly on the arm in a joking matter then returned his focus onto the game. I did the same.

I noticed that BEN started making the layout of the house or whatever. I noticed Toby kill a pig and looked beside me. The boy set his controller down and stood up, yelling from excitement.

BEN laughed and I couldn't help but smile. What an idiot. He sat down again and grabbed a hot Cheeto bag, I was surprised. I've never seen Toby eat anything other than waffles and what anyone makes for dinner.

The boy put a few hot cheetos in his mouth and went to play the game, but then he looked at me. "Creep." He said, a smile on his face as he said that. I glared at him then looked away, I felt his stare on me for a moment before he looked away.

An hour later

The house was finished now, me and BEN placed the final blocks. I fell down and damaged my heath in the game. I quickly ate a cooked porkchop I had in my inventory. I walked into the house and closed the door behind me before I was pushed and the controller fell out of my hands.

"I found d-diamonds!" Toby squealed. "Jesus! You almost gave me a heart attack!" I say. "You don't even h-have a heart." Toby said, looking at me.

I yanked his hand off of the controller and placed his hand on my chest where my heart is. "I do too you asshole!" I say. Toby's face was now almost red.

"I-.. um.." the boy stuttered and I let go of his hand. He moved it and grabbed his controller and played like nothing happened, yet, his face was still red. What an idiot.

Pov: Toby

I stared at the screen and kept mining. My heart was racing. Did Jack really do that? I didn't know why I was panicking. What was with me!?

"Jack, Toby, you both owe me 10 bucks if you two start dating." BEN said. My face got even warmer. "That will never happen." Jack said. I looked at him. He had a slight blush. I shook my head. "Y-Yeah!" I said, focusing back to the game.

"Sure~" BEN replied, he had continued smashing the buttons as he was getting attacked by a skeleton. I couldn't care less. I was mining and I didn't need for focus on his part of the screen right now.

I continued mining until my pickaxe broke. "Damn. That doesn't h-happen in real life." I muttered. "I can give you a axe if you'd like." Jack said beside me. "Oh okay, thanks!" I replied.

I seen his character come down the mine and then drop an axe. I picked it up and went back to mining. I then was snapped out of my focus as I heard the door slam open.

"Hey BEN! What's up!" Jeff said. "Oh look who's here, twitch boy." The smiling reject-joker said. "Shut up d-dick head." I said. "Not until you stop twitching." He replied back.

"Jeff, leave him alone." BEN said. Jeff rolled his eyes and walked over to BEN. "Have another controller?" He asked. BEN handed him the last controller. Jeff sat at the other side of BEN as we all played minecraft.

___________

I don't know why I brought minecraft into this- I just- did- ;-;

Well, I hope you enjoyed either way!