Chapter 6

[warning: gore ;3]

Pov: Toby

I stared at the house, Masky and Hoodie beside me. Slender gave us a mission to kill the people in the house and raid it. Not a problem for, a stalker, a pissed off mask person, and someone who was abused.

"Hoodie, you take one of the windows. I'll take front door, Toby, you can take back door." Masky said. "Toby, do not yell 'here's Toby'. Does it look like we are in the shining?" Masky said. I grumbled. "A-Alright."

I stood at the back door, breaking into the house. I had broken the handle with my hatchet, then I walked in. I looked around for anyone. Then I seen a sleeping cat. It woke up when I took a step forward and hissed. I rolled my eyes and went to the cat, picking it up and laying it onto the ground, snapping it's neck as I stood on it. Just in case, I took a small pocket knife I had and stabbed the cat's head and pulled it out, blood dripped from the knife. I sure was glad that I had that knife. Unless I would have had to use my hatchet which would have been loud.

I walked forward, hearing for any sounds. I then heard a scream from upstairs and then a gun shot. Masky got one. I opened a door and seen a lump on a bed. Moving slightly as slow, sleeping breaths came. I smiled, walking over. I shook the girl awake and she mumbled something, turning around. I rolled my eyes shaking her more. "D-Dad!" The girl grumbled getting up, then she looked at me. Before she could scream I covered her mouth with my bloody hand. "R-Right, blood.. e-enjoy the blood! It's f-from your cat!" I said with a smile, yet it was hidden from my mouth guard.

The girl stared at me with terror. I took my hatchet and buried it into her leg flesh, blood instantly oozing out. I removed my hand and grabbed the hatchet again. The girl screamed. I shoved the hatchet into her chest and the girl fell back onto her bed, going silent. I took my hatchet out of the now bloody, gruesome girl and did the same thing a couple of times before leaving. My hatchet dripped of blood, my clothes were now red with blood.

I walked out of the room, hearing a gun shot but then a thud. "Fuck!" I heard someone yell. Hoodie! I raced to where the sound came from, upstairs.

I seen Hoodie on the ground, his leg was shot. Masky was near him, Masky had taken off his mask. "Brian! It's okay!" Masky said in a worried tone. Brian!? "Of course I'm fine, Tim, you worry too fucking much." Hoodie said. Tim!? What!? I stood in the door way and hoodie seemed to notice. "hey Toby." Hoodie said. Masky turned around and sighed. "you heard that, didn't you?" He asked. I nodded slightly. Hoodie laughed. "just get something to wrap my leg in from the bathroom or something." Hoodie said to me. I nodded, walking around, looking in every room till I found the bathroom.

I came back to Hoodie with the bandages I found. I left masky and hoodie alone. No. Tim and Brian alone. I smiled. I had blackmail! Ha! I walked down the stairs and started raiding the fuck out of this house.

Pov: Jack

Toby had went on a mission and I had been painting. I noticed what it was. Toby. I put the blood covered paint brush into the water cup and stared. I guess thinking of Toby made me pain him. I scoffed. "that idiot." I murmured with a smile. I heard the door slam open and I jumped up, causing the water to spill on the paper. Shit!

"Jack!" BEN yelled, I looked at him. "what do you want?" I asked, quite bitterly. "Jeff! He's going to get himself killed!" He said. "isn't that normal?" I asked. "Yes! But-" "then why have you come to tell me?" I cut him off. "This isn't normal! I mean- EVERYONE is ganging up on him. Slender is out which means h-" we both heard a scream of fury from a ton of people.

"So you stopped my painting? Well.. okay then." I muttered, getting up. I went to my mini fridge and grabbed a kidney before going downstairs to see Jane, Clockwork, Zero, Laughing Jack, Smile dog, Sally, Lazari, Lulu, Rake, Nina and Puppeteer all fighting Jeff. Bloody painter was just figuring out what to paint on the couch, not caring what happened in the next room. I sighed and grabbed a chair standing on it. "Everyone, you better stop fucking fighting unless I'll eat you all." I say. They all stared at me. Laughing Jack scoffed. "Like you would." He said. I rolled my eyes, grabbing Nina. The girl yelled and I bit her arm. Wasn't as good as kidney. I ripped her skin off and then everyone's suprised faces turn to horror. Some people ran back to their rooms others were frozen in horror. I threw Nina away and the girl ran back to her room sobbing. I got off the chair, taking a bite of the kidney I had. I went back upstairs and up to my room.

I sat on my chair and finished the kidney before looking at the now ruined painting of Toby. Fucking BEN. I sighed sadly as I grabbed the picture. I put it back down as I didn't want blood all over the floor.

I turned off the desk lamp and went to my bed after I was finished with the kidney. I sat on the bed thinking again.

I went to Spotify and listened to my playlist before I decide to see if I could find the playlist Toby listened too.

After a few moments of asking BEN to help and a few other stuff. BEN found Toby's Spotify account and linked it to me before coming out of my phone. "Thanks." I said, he smiled his 'your welcome!' and left the room, shutting the door. I'm glad he did, Jeff normally always left it open to annoy me.

I said on my bed and listened to his playlist. I looked at all the songs. 'broken' 'all the kids are depressed' 'daddy issues' 'anxiety' 'crybaby' these titles. It made me quite sad. Why would he listen to songs with these titles. I listened. Holy crap, was Toby okay? I then scoffed when I noticed some my chemical romance songs. Toby, an emo? Wow.

I sat up, scrolling even more. The music sounded depressing as I listened. I'll have to ask him about it some time.

I decided to get out of the playlist and play my own. I didn't want to cry myself to sleep or something.

After an hour I stopped the music and got up, walking out of my room. I walked down the stairs to see Masky and Jane treating Hoodie's leg. Seemed like he got shot. Toby was in the kitchen, wearing a black sweatshirt and some ripped jeans.

I walked over to him "Hey Toby." I greeted. He jumped up and looked at me. "God d-damn! You scared me, J-Jack!" Toby said. I chuckled. "So, emo, how was your mission?" I asked. "Emo!?" Toby said in suprise.

"My chemical romance? I listened to that in my pre-teen years. My emo years." I said. "just because I li-listen to them doesn't mean I'm e-emo!" Toby said. I smiled slightly.

"Anyway, how was your mission?" I asked. "It was fine, h-hoodie got shot and I have b-blackmail on them now." He said."blackmail?" I asked. "Their real n-names." Toby said. I grabbed a bag of chips while Toby's waffles popped up and he placed it in a plate.

"Wow, you got blackmail on the two other proxy's now you can make them do whatever you want." I said. "I guess so." Toby said. Clockwork walked into the kitchen. "Hi Toby! How was your mission?" Clockwork asked. I quietly sighed as the two started talking.

I waved Toby and Clockwork bye but they didn't seem to notice. I went back to my room, not going to talk with anyone. Curse my introverted self!

I sat down on my bed, then I looked at the bag of chips. I wasn't even hungry.. why did I grab these. I sighed placing the chips on my bedside table.

I probably grabbed the chips only to continue talking with Toby, which failed.