Chapter: The Start of Something New

Mackenzie was finally on the plane, to go to Los Angeles, California. She left her home, Minesota, because she wanted to fulfill her dreams of becoming a singer. She also wanted to see her childhood friend, Connor Franta, again.

Mac hadn't seen Connor since they were 13, and she missed him so much. They kind of had a small relationship, but they ended it, and just stayed friends.

Mac was so excited to see Connor again, and she thought about how much fun they would have once she got there.

But then again, he was kind of famous in the youtube society. 'What if he won't have any time for me?' 'What if he doesnt remember about all the fun things we did when we were kids?'

Then, the plane landed and Mac decided not to worry about it.

-AFTER SHE GOT OFF THE PLANE-

Mac waited for her luggage to come through the conveyer belt (i dont remember if thats what its called). And when it did she grabbed it and headed of the airport.

Mac called for a taxi and when a taxi came, she climbed in the back seat. She told the cab driver Connor's address and waited for him the get there.

-AT CONNOR'S HOUSE-

Once we got there I paid the taxi driver and grabbed my luggage from the trunk of the car. She smiled and walked up to the door, she rung the doorbell. The door opened and she saw someone, it was someone, who she discovered was. Connor Franta.