Chapter 2: Moving In

Mac smiled and gave him a bear-hug," Connor, I missed you," she said to him at last. Connor hugged her back and replied," I missed you too." They finally stopped hugging and Connor invited her in," wow, this place is so cool," Mac said looking around.

Connor smiled," yeah, I mean I liked living with the guys. But I feel like I have more freedom here, you know?" Mac nodded and asked," So, where am I staying?" Connor lead her upstairs, and into a room with white walls, with a queen bed with a white comforter and brown borders. It was simple, but Mac liked it.

Mac then put all her stuff down on the floor, her luggage, along with her guitar case. She waited for Connor to leave, so she could unpack all her clothes and stuff. She then took out her phone and put on 'Lips are Moving by Megan Trainor' and started putting her clothes away, neatly in her closet. She danced and sang along to the song, as it played over, and over again untill she finished putting her clothes away.

Mac put her makeup bag on the her side table and she was finally done organizing all of her stuff. She stopped the music, and decided to go on twitter. She updated everyone and said that she had gotten to Connor's house. She then looked at what everyone else had said, like what her friends were tweeting. She smiled when she saw her best friend, Lexie had posted a picture with her boyfriend. She was happy for Lexie, Mac knew no one would EVER like her that way. She sighed and finally got off of twitter and walked out of her room.

To Mac's surprise, she smelt something delicious, it smelled like spagetti and meatballs. She walked into the kitchen and saw Connor... COOKING. She knew that Connor couldn't cook, but then again he WAS older now and he probablly taught himself how to cook. Mac smiled and walked up to him, to take a closer look of the spagetti. "Wow, Im impressed," she laughed. Connor nodded," I never thought I would be able to cook either," he smiled at her. They looked at each other smiling, in an awkward silence, just looking at each other for a minute.

Then the great smell turned into a burning smell," Connor!" Mac said, coming back to reality," Your meatballs are burning!" She told him, then laughed at her own joke," Im sorry, I had to." Connor scrambled around and opened the oven to take out the meatballs. He reached into the oven and took out the pan with the meatballs. He then realized he had no ovenmitts and dropped the (glass) pan. Mac took a step back. And the pan broke into a thousand little crystals, with meatballs on them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, so at the end of each chapter Im going to have a little paragraph, just talking to you guys and updating you on my life. So I hope you guys are liking this book so far. I know no one is really reading it, because I suck, but whatever. So yeah, I still want you guys to give me advise, to help improve my writing. So yeah :D

Love you guys :P hope you enjoy.

~Jillianrose755 <3 <3 <3