Chapter 3: Just talking

Mac's POV

   "SHIT!" Connor yelled, and I struggled to go over to him. "I'm so sorry Connor," I said, hoping he wouldn't be upset at me.

" You didn't do anything, I dropped it," He looked down at the sauce, glass, and meatballs by his feet.

"I distracted you, here, the least I could do is help you clean up," I said and grabbed a towel and tried cleaning it up. It did NOT work.

" Here," Connor said grabbing a sponge and bent down to help clean up.

It was quiet for a little bit, while we cleaned, but then all of a sudden...

"Ow!" We both exclaimed at the same time, wow, we just bumped heads.

I looked over at him and laughed," Why does this always happen to us?"

"I have no idea," he said as we finished cleaning up," But now that we are done cleaning... Wanna go get a pizza?" He laughed

I smiled and nodded my head," Its on me," I said," Lets go."

We both got  up, and Connor looked at me, bending his knees and standing like that for a minute. "Come on," he said," I used to give you a piggy back ride all the time, get on my back," He smiled.

I jumped onto his back and he grabbed the keys," Off to Dominos!" I yelled and he started galloping to Dominos Pizza.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for such a short chapter It was just a filler chapter, and sorry I haven't updated this story in a while. But I was just so busy, Plus Im creating another story, and Im posting it TODAY. Im so excited, because its about.... ME. Please read it when it comes out and, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 50 READS. Im actually pretty surprised cause I suck at writing, but thank you guys I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!