𝗚𝗨𝗜𝗗𝗘 to the divata world

━━━━༺❀༻━━━━

CREATURES

Mortals:

The ROYALS govern the kingdoms and queendoms of Maestya. Although each of them have their own lands and titles, they are nevertheless subjected under the Majesty of the entire continent.

MERCHANTS are mostly traders in the lands of Maestya. They propagate and control the gold of the realm. In rare cases, some merchants trade with the West.

ARTISANS are entertainers who excel in various art forms. They are often found playing for the courts and royals, especially in folk territory. They are the third wealthiest class next to merchants.

The MAGI oversees the religious sect of Maestya. These are mortals who can wield magic. However, the power they hold is bound to an anito, granting them abilities. While enkantos bend sets of elements, magi can only master one.

The Folk

ENKANTOS are folks that are similar to the western creatures: Fae. They are immortal humanoid creatures who are often depicted to be both enchanting and deceitful. They are capable of using their element's magic depending on what court they belong to.

ANITO are bound, non-human folks. They specifically reside in stones, trees, rivers, and other natural forms. They cannot speak like the enkantos. However, anitos can take its form when a mortal successfully Calls and Binds it to his/her life force, thus giving magic (magi) to a human.

The DIVATA is another type of enkanto. Unlike enkantos who can only wield two elements, divatas can bend all of them. They are immune to the repelling forces of nature which makes them entirely rare. Scholars still do not know how divatas came to be. The Order believes them to be divine.

Scuzer
(pronounced as scuzyer)

The Scuzer are the ancient demons who terrorized Maestyans way back from the age of Ngitscura. They are deformed monsters who can neither think nor speak. They possess an overwhelming and uncanny amount of bloodlust for Maestyans.

━━━━༺❀༻━━━━

THE SEVEN LANDS:

(Refer to the map above for the whole picture; The map will be updated from time to time. For now, it only shows the major places that are mentioned in the story)

𝐌𝐚𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐚

Countries with elements derived from Hispanic Philippines 

Religion: Invo Diya

Maestya is an empire under the ruling Divata called the Majesty. The five countries and two Folk courts compose Maestya.