The Bloody Train

As the train stopped, a roar was heard and everyone panicked. Some men rushed into the train with daggers, pruners, mattocks and guns. They started a massacre on the train. They were murdering everyone in their way. One of the men pulled a passenger towards Noori and slit his throat. Ali Bakhsh covered her eyes and moved three of them closer to him. "it's not gonna help. They will kill us all" said a man sitting on a seat waiting for his death. " no. I will not let that happen to my children. They will make it to Pakistan" Ali Bakhsh said to himself. Noori's heart started pounding fast as they got closer. She wanted to cry, but it felt as if her tears were frightened to reach her eyes from her throat. She just sat there frozen when Ali Bakhsh grabbed her from her arms and got her on her feet. He took across the train beside a seat and look her in the eyes. His hands shaking badly. " I am gonna have to hide you down here and I want you to not come out no matter what happens. Don't make any noise and close your eyes" she wanted to say something but the words seemed to be stuck down her throat. Without waiting for her answer, Ali Bakhsh settled her under the seat and put some luggage around her hoping they would overlook them and her. As he was done hiding Noori, he heard a shriek from behind him. Amjad. It wasAmjad's. he looked back to rescue his son as a man pushed his dagger throughAmjad's back. "Amjad!" he couldn't help but yell as his son's corpse landed on the ground. " abba...." Hashim looked at him from across the train entirely terrified. As he rushed towards Hashim, blood splattered his face as a bullet hit Hashim's head. The man then looked towards Ali Bakhsh and slung his dagger towards him. Ali Bakhsh resisted but failed. how long can an old soul resist towards a man with his dagger which he put in his chest? There was a hole between the luggage and Noori forgot to close her eyes. She saw it all. Her world collapsed before her eyes as her father's dead body hit the ground. She tried her best to cover her mouth to keep the pain from expressing it through her voice. The train started moving again. She could still hear yells and moans. They all vanished as the train gained speed and so did all those men causing them. 

There was complete silence once again, not even a slight whisper of life except her own breath. The air smelled like blood and her sweat seemed like blood too. Tears rolled down her cheeks as if they knew the storm was over and they weren't frightened anymore and she started crying with all her might making the loudest sound around her. The train stopped again. She heard some footsteps approaching. " they must be those men again" she thought. Her heart started pounding faster than ever. " search for the survivors and wounded. I want all of them" The voice hit her ears like a sentence of death. Just then a piece of luggage in front of her started moving to expose her. She just sat there with bending knees. A sharp light hit her eyes and there was a woman. Bright face. Broad smile. Gleaming eyes. Pulling a scarf on her loosely braided grey hair she said " don't worry, you are home