Chapter 1

^Chapter 1^

*Deku's pov*

I was woken up by my alarm going on I got up and changed in to my uniform and went to school not bothering to eat.

On my way to class I see uraraka talking to Mina. "Deku!!!" one of the girls screamed running towards me. I looked back to see all the girls from my class there 'where did they come from' I thought to myself.

"Hey guys!" I said. "We need you to do us a favor pls!" Mina said as she smirked.

"Uh sure what is it?" All the girls looked at each other and smiled giving mina a thumbs up "Are we really going to do this small muffin..." Momo said looking down

".?.muffin?" I said confused not knowing what was happening "Well I'm still mad what happened to the sports festival 2 years ago" Jiro said crossing her arms.

"Deku meet us at my dorm after school got it!" Mina said "s-sure....but why?" I said

"we'll tell you there" Mina said as we walked in class. I walked up to my desk and sit there looking at the braclet kacchan gave me when we were little untill the teacher enters the room.

*After school*

Deku made his way to Mina's room. He gently knocked the door when it swang open yanked him inside the dorm. landing on his face. "Deku you need to wear this" Deku lifts his head and sees them holding a dresses and a box of makeup.

"W-WHAT NO I CAN'T DO THAT!!!" Deku yelled turning into red slaming his head on the floor "SHUT UP YOUR TOO LOUD!!!" Bakugo screamed from the other room next to them

"c'mon deku please we only want revenge" Uraraka said with puppy eyes about to cry "but why do I have to be included?!" Deku said annoyed

"because your small, you have a great personality and your adorable, and innocent and you also have curves which is very hot-" Uraraka said getting cut off by deku's glare "No, I don't want to wear that!" He said sitting up crossing his arms.

"I'll buy you all might merchandise~" Momo said happily looking at the small boy sitting on the floor crossing his arms.

" mmm....all of all might merchandise?" The green hair boy said looking at Momo. "Yes all of it!" Mina said smiling lifting her hand ment for a handshake Deku smlies at them

"You have a deal ma'am!!!" Deku said shaking her hand. "SHUT UP ALREADY I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!!"

<><><><><>

408 word's
This is my first story so if it's not good I'll try by best!!😆