⚀INTRODUCTION⚀

Sapporo City- a buzzling winter wonderland located at Hokkaido, one of the four largest islands in Japan. The said city is filled with people; its thick layers of snow covering most of the buildings of the city and is most famous for its Snow Festival that is held annually. People around the globe gather here and compete against each other in snow building as Sapporo is so cold that even in the middle of the year feels like its winter already.

And a particular boy who grew up in this place loves this.

Zulxhuan Earl G. Takahiro, or also known as Zul by his family, was having rather a normal day. He's on his room as he decides to live with his parents after graduating, at the top of his batch in Tokyo University five years ago.

Anyone would find his actions quite boring. But that's not the case.

Zul is a multi-millionaire with a net worth of wopping $950 Million and is set to become the world's youngest Billionaire under the age of 20.

Yes. You read that right.

Under the age of 20.

Zul is a 19-year old who is basically living the best life anyone could ever dreamed of living.

And not just that; he is also extremely intelligent as he graduated on Tokyo University at just the age of 14 and in the same year he had his license as a Public Accountant, had his Master's degree at the age of 16 and even finished his Doctorate Degree earlier this year.

Winning is for him is just so easy.

But why does he stayed with his parents even though he can basically build himself a mansion or a palace because of his vast wealth?

Because he is wise.

Zul was born on Tokyo City Hospital on January 1, 2000. Even though his father is pure Japanese, his mother isn't as she is half Filipino and half German. But because of a rule that many Japanese follow: his family migrated from the Philippines to Japan a few weeks before he was born.

He has four older brothers. All of them has finished their studies and is currently had their own companies on Europe.

He and his brothers have a very close relationship towards each other. Zul was the reason why they are now successful.

How?

There was a time when Zul was just 9 years old and his family businesses are declared bankcrupcy due to series of competition and the famous natural disaster that occured during that year. Losing all their businesses and profit was such a huge factor why he pursued to be a businessman instead of using his degree and accolades in Accountancy.

During that time, he and his brothers were residing in Tokyo as hisbfsmily migrated from the city after he was conceived on Sapporo. They were all still students and couldn't do anything but watch as they saw how it stressed their parents become and the unforgettable events that almost ruined their lives.

It was an ugly memory.

Several major investors and stake holders cut their ties on their family's businesses. Even his parent's dearest of friends; pulled back and left them hanging in time of need.

Little Zulxhuan witnessed how cruel and unfair the world at such tender age. They sold their former house, the one that he grew up with his family in Tokyo, and moved to Sapporo to start a new leaf.

He could vividly remember how his parents fought and quarreled at each other when he and his older brothers were sleeping in their rooms because of how thin and poorly made the walls of the apartment they rented. His room was the closest from his parents so he did hear them argue a lot, especially during nightime. He would force himself to sleep but without his heart aching and crying.

It was all over- that's what most of the people said to their condition.

Due to the loss of money, his older brothers stopped going to school and took several jobs just to support their struggling parents. Because Zul was just 9 at that time and is showing outstanding performance academics, his parents and brothers made him continue learning. Everytime he remember their tired faces after their works, he would fake a smile at them just to cheer them up and quickly hide to the bathroom and covering his muffled cries so that nobody wilm hear it as he thinks that it may cause mo trouble.

He had also suffered, an event that terrified him to the core...

But there is always a rainbow after the raging storm.

One day, Zul went with his parents because they would be buying him his school supplies on a local but highly affordable convenience store when his eyes went glued on the long line of people at the lottery. He wanted to it play and asked his parents to do.

Of course, his parents declined saying that he was not in the legal age to play the said game. But because of his stubborn and childish self, he forced them to play on his place instead with him picking the numbers.

Zul's parents just went along, thinking to just do it so that he can stop pouting cutely.

The next day was a miraculous day.

They won the lottery!

His parents were practically crying on the floor and his brothers were hugging each other. It was a sight to remember indeed.

Zul will forever cheerish that moment in his heart.

Winning 700 Million Yen was once a dream but now a reality for them. His whole family literally carried him and tossed him to the air in joy after the revealation.

His parents decided to use half of the money to build new businesses and put his older brothers back to school. Zul was given half of the amount as a token of sincere gratitude.

With his immense intellect and wisdom at such a very young age, he manage to put all that money in investments and eventually build his businesses with the help of his parents. Not just a year, all of the businesses he owns and his parents, bloomed and bloomed, expaning across Japan until the entire globe.

He continued to persevere and helped his brothers finished their studies and succeed. He also help his parents on their business ventures and continued to develop more experience in the feild of business as he matures.

Today, he can confidently support his needs and wnats without any help at all; he practically has a long list of sources of money all over the globe.

Achieving such level of success at a ripe age is staggering and overwhelming, that's why he decided to live with his parents to put himself on ground . He could spend more time with them alone because all of his brothers are now working on Europe. Being with his parents can make their longing for their children on hold as they always have their lucky, intellegent, and handsome youngest son with them.