3

Vanessa pov.

Here I am resuming another term at school again in Nigeria. Ever so boring, thank God I'm only have 1 more year left cus I cant stand this place. I am not nigerian tho but due to my dads company and this new branch we moved to nigeria as a family. I am the only child so I dont really mind any of these.

I am not that tall but for my age I'm pretty short but I like it I have a good shape and I always look healthy. I am acc very smart but I dont like to show it off. I am basically a lightskin with link lips and medium sized curly hair and I have gray eyes and small dimples. My friends always tell me I'm cute and pretty and they wish they had my figure but I'm always like "meh..".

So my school has a foreign exchange program and there are some new kids resuming the year with us and I cant wait to meet them. I hope they are english...

__________________________

So I arrive at school and we called off the first three periods for the assembly for the foreign exchange students. They introduce lots of new people to us and assign who gets to show them around and the foreign exchange students are going to be borders because most of them need to adapt here.

So when we were done with the assembly we have one more period off so I get to hang out with my best friend: Emma well I have other friends lots and lots but emma is the best friend ever.

Shes black and tall enough with brown eyes and black hair well shes absolutely perfect shes curvier than me tho. U know how nigerians have more shapes.

(A/n I always wanted to say that xD pls dont take it as an offense tho. I just didnt know what to write I am bored and confused out of my fucking mind :^))

So emma has a girl who shes showing around her name is lily shes from Paris she speaks english really well. And her accent is lovely and her long hair and her sweet cute face she kinda reminds me of an angel...u know with Hallows over their head and white cloaks with a gold metal at the shoulder and bows and arrows singing...I need to get out of my mind.

So lily has a really good singing voice that she signed up for music club. Shes actually going to be a target for the guys for sure I mean have you seen her.

_______

We had lunch and I made some other new friends it was great tbh. And I head for class chemistry let me tell you i suck at chemistry really and i got james and hes on of those popular cute guys who you cant get mad of as my partner for a week and the thing about popular cute guys is that they never show up to class.

So I just end up taking notes and being the only one without a partner in class. Next I have art class and lily, emma and I are in the same art class which is perfect cus lily is great at arts. So we all sat on the same long bench hard thingy (idk what they r called and I'm too lazy to do research...yh do deal with it :p) .

In art class lily paints the Eiffel Tower with a lot of details while me and emma are still trying to sketch a fucking fruit bowl....fuck!!
But then mr Peter's said that we were doing just great....but I know they pay teachers extra just to be nice to us on the first day so.....yh :")

A/n: hi guys sorry for not updating I feel really bad about it tbh...I had a real dream for this book it's still gonna live tho but we had exams and I barely had time for wattpad but now that I'm done with my exams i can get back to writing this book thank you all who voted and kept reading this book you know it acc mean a a lot that my friends and others are reading this book even though u ain't voting it has more than 10 reads and I didnt expect more than 10 reads please dont give up on this book I'm trying okay.....I'm trying :)

~xoxo
(ene)