Part 23

Continuation from last part...

Mahir's POV

Yuvi,vish,anu and darsh left after bidding bye to us. I picked my doll and took her into vanity. I sat on sofa and made her settle on my lap facing me. She is still a bit emotional. As soon as we both settled properly, she held my cheeks with her hands and placed her lips on mine. Though I was a little surprised at first, I reciprocated with utmost passion. We backed off when we felt short of breathe. We joined our foreheads.

"I didn't expect this mahir ji. I felt so special." She said with a lot of emotion in her voice.

"Ofcourse you are special, doll. You are very precious for me." I said the fact and she hugged me tightly. What did I do in my previous birth that I got this beautiful girl from both in and out as my wife. My world turned upside down when she left me in her childhood. I love her from the bottom of my heart since my childhood. When I was blind, I met her again. Yes, I know she was my bela whom I lost in childhood. On our proposal day I said this to her and she gave me a shock that she already knew it. On top of it, she said me that she was following me from the day she got to know that I am her mahir.

"I think my hubby is in dreamland now." She said and I smiled.

"Yeah your husband is in dreamland with his doll." I said and she blushed. Arghh! Those red cheeks are so tempting. I bit her cheeks in such a way that she does not get hurt, but I forgot the fact that I married a drama queen. She screamed as if she got hurt.

"Oh hello! My drama company, stop your nautanki. I know it didn't hurt." I said and she bit her tongue being caught. Awww! she is so cute. I wanna make her mine now itself, but I need to wait for some more time as we are soon gonna reach restaurant to have our dinner.

"okay! I am hungry." She said with a cute pout.

"Just wait for 10 minutes baby." I replied.

Soon we reached restaurant and we placed our order. Point to be noted is almost all dishes are favorite. When she was not with me, I started eating all her favorite food and now I lost interest on eating my favorite dishes. We had our dinner with her blabbering session which I love the most. We headed back to vanity and I informed "Vinay" my driver to halt at a 5 Star Hotel, so that we can stay till tomorrow early morning.

Bela's POV

We finished our dinner and went back to vanity. I was ready to sleep, so I asked mahir to make me sleep. He took me to the bed and made me sleep on his lap. I found solace in his lap. He held me protectively and I could sense his shivering hands. What happened? Why are his hands shivering? I felt a water drop on my forehead and that's when reality hit me. He is crying. But why? I immediately got up from his lap and cupped his cheeks after cleaning his tears.

"Mahir, what happened? Why are you crying?" I asked him being horrified. I just can't even imagine him like this. Without answering my question, he gave me a bone crushing hug and kept his head on the crook of my neck. I can feel his hot breath. I started stroking his hair softly with my right hand and caressing his back with left hand. After almost 15 minutes maybe, he backed off from the hug.

"Bel...Bela... ple...please do..don't lea..leave... me... I... I... ca.. can't... li..live...wit..without...you." He said with quivering and trembling voice. Oh god! I can't take this side of my mahir. Why is he thinking that I will leave him? I am never gonna leave him again.

"Mahir, calm down. Why will I leave you? I will never leave you. Trust me." I said with confident voice. I still can't understand, why is he thinking those things all of the sudden?

Dil ki nazar(completed✔)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें