0.0

Vivian Irwin
I signed my name at the bottom of the paper before handing it over to the manager, who read it over before smiling at me.
"Vivian, you seem like the perfect fit for the job. Welcome to the Starbucks team!"
I smiled before replying, "thank you so much. I'll contact you with my information, but unfortunately I have to leave"
The man smiled and handed me his card before dismissing me.
I finally got a job. As I walked home, I thought about what Ash was going to say. He has earlier refused me a job at his bank, saying it was unfair to hand me a job. Unfortunately, I was soon snapped out of my thoughts by some jackass walking by.
"Hey hot stuff"
I rolled my eyes. this is why I don't date. "shut the hell up"
He walked away, but I soon heard footsteps behind me, causing me to stop and turn around. there was a boy right behind me, with curly hair.
"I'm sorry about my friend Luke. He... doesn't have a filter."
"And that's an excuse to treat me like a slut?"
The boy looked up before replying to me, obviously not knowing how to defend his friend.
"Look, can I make it up to you? Call me" he handed me a slip of paper with a phone number on it, before we heard Luke yelling "man, hurry up!"
The boy turned around and started to walk away, but not before smiling and saying "by the way, I'm Harry. Harry Styles."