Chapter 17

__________________________________________________
Darling,let me tell you a secret.In my heart,we  are always kissing. -Unknown.
__________________________________________________

Water was going down, non stop.
.
.
.

Jin sat on the wet floor. He felt miserable, as he was not able to do anything for Namjoon. He cant lose him,the thought of losing Namjoon makes Jin shiver. He mumbled to himself,
"He will be alright,he will come back,Just an operation can't take him away from me."

After staying under the shower for a while, he got out of his washroom and changed his dress. He sat on his bed, suddenly his phone rang.

"Hello Hobi."

"Yeah,Jin. How are you bud?"

"I am good, you seem happy."

"I am happy indeed. I have an amazing news for you. NAMJOON GOT SCHOLARSHIP AND HE IS SELECTED IN THE NUMBER 1 COLLEGE OF OUR CITY."

"Wait-what? Have you told him? OMG!THIS BOY!"

"I did. He was really happy.  You should cheer up as well hon,you have an amazing yet nerdy boyfriend."

"Yeah yeah,I will cheer up, THIS boy never fails to surprize me, he is really kind,genuine, open minded and realistic. His dad always tells him he isnt good enough,but for me he has everything a good human should have inside them."

"True. He and Yoongi. These two are stars but they dont know that. By the way,you should call Namjoon now, he must be missing you. I gotta go,Yoongi's calling. Bye alpaca."

" HOBI I SWEAR TO GOD,stop calling me alpaca for ONE FUCKING SECOND."

"Aish whatever. Hung my call and call your boyfriend.😋"

Jin hungs up. He checks his contracts and calls Namjoon. But Namjoon wasn't picking up. He tried for several times but still Namjoon didnt response.

"Maybe he is sleeping."

__________________________________________________

"Namjoon, listen I dont want to pressure you but you know your result is not well enough.  A student like you should do far more better than this. I am not saying that I am disappointed but you could have done better. Look at your classmate, he did great."Mr.Kim was talking to Namjoon after Hoseok called him and told him about his result.

Namjoon was lying on the bed, quietly taking and absorbing all the disappointment his dad had to throw at him. He always tries his best to give them the result they want. Its not like this results dont benefit Namjoon, but sometimes you just need something fun rather than studying all the time. No matter how stunning Namjoon's result is,his dad criticises him all the time,saying he is not doing enough.

"Don't be angry with me son,I am just saying it for your own good."

"Will results matter after I die? I want to know it. Will it matter when they will have my funeral? Will it?"

"I understand dad. I think its getting late for your office. You should go now. "

"Ohh,yahh. Thanks for reminding me. I should move. Take your medicines and foods properly. The nurses will check on you time to time." His dad left.

"I wish I could tell Jin,how miserable and broken I feel. Maybe he is right,maybe I am not good enough. I cant have a good result, a good image, inner peace,I cant even take care of my own boyfriend. Everyone leaves me because I deserve it. Dont worry Dad, I will leave the world soon, then you dont have to worry about my grades. Jin deserves better than me. He deserves someone who can save him from miseries. But look at me, already creating problems for him. I am a disaster."

He laid quietly on the bed. His phone was silent so he did pay attention to it.
.
.
.
"I wonder what time it is?"

After resting for a while, he finally sat on his bed and reached out for his phone. He was amazed to see 22 missed calls from Jin.

"This boy misses me a lot."