o n e 💍

Toni's pov:

I had just returned home from Graduation night party at my best friend, Veronica Lodge's, speakeasy called La Bonne Nuit. I had just lay down when my phone started buzzing. I immediately knew it was my girlfriend, Cheryl Blossom, from the ringtone.  We had been dating for 3 years. In fact our 3 year anniversary was 2 days ago. I answered and what I heard left me there, in tears and confused. All Cheryl said was "I'm sorry, I love you, I always will, This is what's best for you and for us, Goodbye, atleast for now". I wasn't sure what she meant, all I knew was that it was something bad. I got up, grabbed my serpent jacket and drove to Thistlehouse on my motorbike. I was probably breaking all the speed limits but i didn't care. I just needed to know if Cheryl was okay. When I arrived, I noticed all the lights were off which was odd as Cheryl always left a few lights on. Just as i was about to enter, I noticed a note on the floor labelled 'Toni'. As I bent down to pick up the note, I heard something fall from my pocket. It was the ring. I was planning to propose the very next day but after all this, I didn't know what to do with it. I put the ring in my pocket and went inside the house using my key. I sat on the couch and started reading. 

what the letter read: 

Dear Toni, I'm sorry that this is how it had to end. I love you and I always will but i have to do this. I have to go. It's whats best for you and for us. I hope you got my voicemail. Promise me you won't give up your dream of photography. I just want you to be happy. Goodbye baby, or well atleast for now. 

By the time I was done reading the letter, hot tears were streaming down my face and I was left there, alone. After 5 minutes, I managed to get myself together and rode home. I made a promise that night, a promise i would never break, a promise to continue photography and to search for Cheryl even if it took eternity. I knew I wanted to find her. I knew that she had most likely been forced into doing this. 

*end of flashback* 
-
*5 years later*

It had now been 5 years since I lost Cheryl. I never really moved on and I don't think I ever will. I'm a very successful and famous photographer. I travel all over the world to take photos and to find the love of my life. I've been searching for her for 5 years and I won't stop till I find her. No matter how long it takes and how hard it is. I had just landed in Vancouver to take some shots here and there. As I was walking around I saw an old café named 'el café'. Memories started flooding back. 2 years before she disappeared, I had brought Cheryl here. I had surprised her with a trip to Vancouver. This was the café where we said 'i love you' for the first time. 

*flashback*

"haha TT, this was amazing! thank you for bringing me here and for everything!" Cheryl said. 
"you're welcome babe!' I replied. 
As we were staring into each other's eyes i accidently let it slip out and said "I love you".
She was shocked for a moment but said it back and kissed me. 

*end of flashback*

As I snapped back to reality, I felt a tap on my shoulder and heard someone call out my name. 
I turned around and couldn't believe my eyes. It was her, It was Cheryl. I immediately hugged her and she hugged back without hesitation. When we finally pulled away from the hug I caught a glimpse of her. She was wearing a red cropped hoodie with some black ripped jeans and her hair was slightly messy but she still looked as beautiful as ever. 

words: 712 

a/n: okay so I was really bored and came up with this story idea. I hope you guys like it! sorry it's short. Also comment some suggestions if you have any :) bye now💋