f o u r 💍

*Toni's POV*
"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?!"..."NO I WILL NOT BYE" was all I heard before I entered. Cheryl turned around and was surprised to say the least. "Oh my god, don't scare me like that! Also how much of that did you hear" she asked. "I heard you should at someone that you wont do something. What's going on, Cheryl?" I responded. She told me to take a seat and motioned towards the seat beside her on the bed. I sat down and she started explaining everything. "Wait, did you say Peaches?" I interrupted. She explained further and I soon understood everything. Peaches had seen us driving home and wanted Cheryl to leave me so she could have me. "Don't worry babe, I'm not leaving. I'm not going to lose you again" she said. It kind of comforted me and I started calming down. 

*Cheryl's POV*
While explaining everything to Toni, I may have left out one crucial detail which might've involved peaches threatening my life. I knew that Toni being aware of this fact would stress her out and possibly put her in danger so I figured it was best if she didn't find out. "How about we go out for dinner?" I suggested. She agreed and we both got dressed. I wore a gorgeous red dress with red heels. I went to the living room to wait for Toni. As soon as she came down, my breath was taken. She look absolutely stunning. I didn't even realize my facial expressions until Toni came up to me shut my mouth. "You're staring, babe" she said. I blushed and apologized. We got in the car and I started driving. After about 10 minutes of driving in comfortable silence, Toni spoke up. "Where are we going, Cher?" she questioned. "Its a surprise" I responded. She kept asked me to tell and every time I would deny.  After a while we reached there and the look on Toni's face was priceless. She looked so amazed and it was cute. I felt like I was falling in love with her all over again. 

a/n: YEA SO HI IM ALIVE BITCHES- also this is hella short but i wanted to publish it :) next chapter is the date!!!