t h r e e 💍

...Peaches. You see Peaches is Toni's ex. They didn't really end off on good terms. Peaches was using Toni. She pretended to love her but then tried to kill her. She told Toni they were to a cliff that overlooks sweetwater river for a date. They got there and everything was fine. After the date, Peaches confessed about using Toni then pushed her off the cliff. Toni grabbed the edge and was left there hanging. She managed to pull herself up and that's how she survived. Later I found out Peaches was working for Hiram. She was the reason Hiram had information that made me leave. My hatred for her was large and grew everyday. I couldn't believe she was still in Riverdale for there she was , walking along the side of the road. I assumed I could get away without her spotting us but just as we were about to drive past her, she saw us. She started heading towards my car and I immediately sped up.

*Toni's pov*

Me and Cheryl were driving when all of a sudden she sped up. I was confused as to why all of a sudden she started driving really fast so I asked her. "Hey babe, why'd you suddenly speed up?" I inquired. "oh nothing." she replied. I could tell something was up but decided not to ask too many questions. The ride towards Cheryl's house was mostly silent but a comfortable silence at that. We got there and the first thing I noticed was the fact that everything was painted a deep shade of red. It was evident that Cheryl's love for the color red hadn't ceased. We walked in and went straight to her bedroom. Upon entry, I was mesmerized. Her room was gorgeous. The walls were painted a lighter shade of red and were decorated with fairy lights. on the ceiling were LED strip lights with red set as the color. Towards the rear left end was her closet. It was enormous. I always knew Cheryl had a love for clothes. Me and Cheryl sat down on the bed when she spoke up. "Tee Tee, want to watch a movie?" she asked. I agreed and she left to go make popcorn while I simultaneously chose a movie. After around a minute of scrolling, I settled on Heathers, the classic 1988 film. Cheryl returned with the popcorn and we started watching the movie. Suddenly, Cheryls phone started ringing. She grabbed the phone and stared at the screen for atleast 30 seconds before leaving to the other room. I could hear her shouting at the person. As the shouting got louder, I headed towards the room. What I heard was disturbing to say the least. Cheryl was talking about.. 

a/n: okayyyyy so hi guys. i'm not dead :) sorry for being so inactive with this story and also sorry for leaving yall on a cliffhanger. anyway i have an exam tomorrow so yeet. 

words: 458