part 2

Koharu Ootori pov-

~Koharu~

Once Tamaki grabbed my hand I knew that I needed to get out of here and fast. "even if this is fascinating I need to get back home." I said and Hikaru somehow unraveled the white cloth at lightning speed. The blood around my hand was still bleeding, thankfully the bandages were still somewhat there so the blood didn't drip on the floor. "What happened to you hand?" Honey asked nearly gagging at the site of blood. "In my childish anger I hit a wall and also in stupidity I was holding a can." I said and my brother came over and tried to rewrap my hand but his hands kept shaking. I took over and grabbed my bag. "See you people later." I said and walked away while they were still processing my story. I got into the family's bends and drove off back to the Ootori household. How I am envious of my older sister... She married and left this place... I walked up the stairs and into my room. I worked on my homework till there was a knock at my door. I opened it and saw father. "How was your first day?" He asked and glared at me. "It was fine." I said and shrugged. "You had better not mess this up like last time." He said and left. Damn him. I flopped on my bed and closed my eyes, it's all going to be fine tomorrow.

I woke up and picked out a white long sleeve shirt with hols for my thumbs, black skinny jeans, and a pair of combat boots. I grabbed my homework from my desk and shoved it into my bag. I ran down only to bump into Kyoya. I looked at him and then to father. "I'll see you later." I said and ran away before he'd say something and he'd get into trouble. I got into the car and arrive there early. "What to do? What to do?" I said aloud and wondered around. It was pure chance that I would end up in front of the third band room aka the Host Club room. I didn't turn the handle, I just watched the cream wood. I sighed and shook my head, trying to clear it of yesterday's events. "Back again are you?" I heard two voices. "No, I just saw something pass through the door. I was wondering if it was the ghost that haunts the grounds." I said and began to walk away from the twins. "Hey wait up." The twins said and looped their arms around me. "We wanted to know if you wanted to hang out with us." The began to drag me back to the Host Club. "I have no intention of going back to the Host Club. So if you'd please let go of me." I said and they threw me down onto a nearby couch. I got up and was about to walk away when Mori picked me up and kept me up in the air. Damn it.

Kyoya Ootori pov-

Mori picked up my small sister and dangled her up in the air. "God Damn you guys are clingy to me." She said and tried to get down. "Come on Mori," she said and tried to get out of his iron grip. "So glad you could join us." Tamaki said sitting in a red velvet backed chair. "Don't be. This is kidnapping." She said and glared at him. "Don't be like that daughter." Tamaki said and she kept trying to get down. "What do you people want?" She asked and Nekozowa came out and in her struggle kicked him in the face. "I put curse on you!" He yelled and whimpered. "Leave me alone before I use a few of my own curses!" Koharu yelled and pulled away from Mori. He grabbed her once again and this time he trapped her by holding her on his lap. She stopped moving and kept absolutely still. "Why do you guys hate each other?" Tamaki asked and I kept standing. "We don't, we just have different social standings." She said and then started to struggle again. "How? Aren't you both of the same family?" I looked over to Koharu and she looked over to me in her mess of hair. "Half." Koharu said still looking at me. "Don't treat my brother any less for me, by this time tomorrow..." She tailed off and just let Mori hold her. The bell rang and she was released from Mori's strong hold. She grabbed her bag.

After school I saw her walking to the library. I walked to the Host Club and finished my duties and I saw Koharu walking home. I ran to catch up to her but then I did I saw her being beat up by some of my customers!

Koharu Ootori pov-

I went to the library for a while but then got board so I walked home. "Where are you going?" I heard a girl say, she looked like a premadonna and I didn't want anything to do with her. But she was one of father's client's daughter. Kyoya waits on her when she attends the club. "I'm going home." I said and turned around. She punched me in my jaw. "Do you really think Kyoya likes you?" Said another girl who kicked my shin hard. "You mean nothing to him. Why insist staying?" A third asked and hit my gut. I was about to hit them back but I saw Kyoya coming this way. He would be so angry at me if I hit them! I decided instead to run away. I ran till my lungs burned and my feet gave out. It began to rain as I crashed down to my knees and began to sob. Once I regained my footing I walked to the nearby park were I used to always hide when I felt down. I sat down in the rain on a wooden bench. I saw the anger in his eyes as he watched me... maybe I should just leave today instead of tomorrow... but I just can't bring myself to be away from my cold hearted brother... because I remember when he was young and nothing pressing ever mattered to him. I mean he knew what things were but... He was much more relaxed than what his is now. "Koharu?" I looked up and saw Kyoya, breathing heavily and his glasses were cracked on one side as if he fell. He rubbed my cheek and I flinched back. Blood trickled down the side of my mouth as I saw in his fingers. "Koharu what happened?" He asked, "they attacked me... they said that they thought that you liked me and that I ment nothing to you... probably true but..." I was cut off by him hugging me. "Will you stop saying that?" He said angrily, "you mean the world to me and I don't care if I have to disobey father." Kyoya said and hugged me tighter. I hugged him back, "come on were going home." He said and held my hand all the way.

Next morning I got dressed in a pair of jeans, a black long sleeve shirt, and when I opened my door I saw my brother Kyoya smiling at me. "Hey bro, do you know where my contacts are?" I asked searching everywhere. "No, you'll have to wear your glasses." He said and held up my black thin rimmed glasses.

Kyoya Ootori pov-

I opened my sister's door and saw her searching everywhere for her contacts. "Hey bro, do you know where my contacts are?" She asked and stumbled around blindly. "No, you'll have to wear your glasses." I said and held up a pair of her glasses. They matched mine and when she put them on she looked like a female version of myself. She smiled and grabbed her bag from her bed. We walked down and we both grabbed some food and walked out to the car. We went to school where I asked her to accompany me to the club room. She agreed and I slung my arm around her still sort of tired but not my shadow Lord I usually am. We walked in and everyone looked at us. We began to talk. "So I was thinking of cutting my hair." Koharu said and tugged at a strand of hair. "Do whatever you want squirt." I said and ruffled her hair. She laughed and smiled. "I'm glad we're siblings now." She said and I squeezed her hand. "Me too."

And that is the end of this short story about Kyoya and his sister. I might in fact make this into a full on story but in time.