Flight Tickets (SeLisa) II

Maybe what Kai said could work? I mean im the biggest jerk to her.

Aside from our so called 'Play time' she hate me.

It's not fair for me if she's nice to me only when we had sex and yeah do freaky things together.

She turns cold afterwards. Okay this will sounds lame but, i bullied her because i like her since Junior High.

Knowing she went to the same Highschool as me, made me thrilled. But yeah, i messed up.

Even until now i still like her.. no. Love her.

___

"Why are you here?"

"Take you out for Diner. You can't say no because, i also have something to say."

"Fine. Let me change my clothes first.."

"Wait. You can wear my coat. Il't take to long if you grab your own."

He's not wrong. My apartment is at 23 floor, surely will take time.

"Okay then. I'll wear what you wearing right now. Looks warm."

Geez what's wrong with me. Why am i shy?

Sehun take off his padding coat and put it on me.

"Let's go."

He open the car door for me then we went to street side food tent.

It's funny knowing that, he actually like me so he bullied me to get my attention.

I heard him at the Diners when i went to grab lunch. To be honest... wasn't mad anymore.

He's cute be he just don't know what to do and do stupid things instead.

"The reasons i take you here is because, i want to apologize for what i did back then in Highschool."

I put my hand on top of his. "Oppa.. That's okay. I forgive you already. I can't get mad for a long time to someone i like."

"Wae? You looked shock-"

Shit! Did i just confessed to him?! Yah Lisa you're so dead.

"I like it when you call me Oppa. Anyway... This is for you. Let's finished our food then go home."

He said while grabbing my hand the whole time.

He gave me flight ticket to Jeju Island, for 4 days 3 nights.

Next week.. i have plans with the girls but, i don't care i'll cancel it.

Yah! I can't wait for Jeju Island.