High Fever (JiHo) III

I can't stop staring at the ring Suho gave me yesterday. He called me to take a day off today because, he has to visit his family.

I could work like usual even without him be he told me not to.

So here i am, spending my day in a Book Caffe. Rare of me spending time like this. Such a luxury.

Jennie is right. Working with someone is more busy than working by yourself. In terms of schedule of course.

"Unnie! Why are you here? Having your day off?"

Chaeyoung suddenly appear and sit infront of me.

"Ne, it's my day off. What are you doing here?"

"I need a cup of coffee, you know my Art Gallery is only 1 block away. If you're free why don't you accompany me painting?"

"That would be great! You're saving my boring day, Chaey."

We laugh for a moment then persuade ourself to get going before the sun is donw.

___

I gave Jisoo a day off. My family has urgent matters. I went to my family house at 5 in the morning.

My brother got into an accident and i need to take care everything regarding the accident while he could rest.

My works is pilling up and i don't even know if i could have a proper sleep for the next week.

"Son, your Assistant Jisoo is so capable of handling things. Why don't you hand her one of the project?"

"No. She's already too busy. I can handle this. You don't have to worry about me, Appa."

I hug my father then leave. I need to get going.

Maybe Appa is right. Won't hurt her right if asked for her help?

Im just so tired. I drive my car to Jisoo's Apartment. Maybe i could sleep for a while at her apartment.

My house is far and i already feel dizzy. I need to take a rest.

"Mr. Suho? Why ar-" i got dizzy when i try to walk towards her. "Hold on to me. I'll help you walk."

"Thanks. I just need some sleep."

"You clearly need more than that."

___

Suho has fever. His body temprature is high and from his clothes i could tell he haven't had a proper rest.

I cooked him a meal. So that he could eat when he wakes up.

I change his clothes to my oversize t-shirt and let him sleep at my bed.

"Jisoo?"

I tilt my head when i hear him calling me.

"You had fever so i change your clothes. Come.. You need to eat."

He walk towards the table and help himself to get some food.

I checked his body temprature, still high.

"Take more rest. I'll help you with you work. You can stay here for the night too, if you want."

He looked at me then hug me. "I don't want to sleep alone."

My face turn red in an instant. My hand trembled but evantualy manage to pat his head.

"Arraso."