Chapter 2

Y/npov
I now know why dante didn't tell me who plays five as soon as aidan walked in i knew i messed up on getting this  part.

isn't the first time i had to play one of his characters love interest but hopefully this should be the last time you could say me and aidan was close at one point till I moved away and lost contact with aidan the others still kept in touch with me but I am happy that I moved because I met dante and we have been best friends since.

Aidans pov:

I saw y/n hanging around with the others i went up to tj and we were talking with the others when i noticed y/n disappeared she wasn't standing next to dante anymore. She wasn't in the room or the building anymore  i need to go find her and to apologise for all the stuff I did to her when we were younger i want us to start over again.

Y/n pov:
I saw aidan walk in he went over and started talking to tj i was getting this weird feeling i couldn't be jealous Could i?  I didn't want to be in the same room as him while dante and the others weren't paying attention i sneaked out of the cafe and i went and walked past loads of shops till i got to a small little park i went over to the empty swings and i sat on one my phone was going off with dante keep ringing me which i ignored.

Time skip because I'm lazy to write this part

Still y/n pov:
It's been a couple of hours since i got to the park i don't know if the others are out looking for me i heard a group of teens walk my way it wasn't till they got close enough that i knew it was dante and the others i was about to run off when dante came running up to me and carried me to the others so i wouldn't run off or try to run off.

We got back to the hotel we all decided to have a sleep over in my room i was still getting to know the others so me tj and eden are having a sleep over in my room while the boys are in there own room. Me tj and eden are already getting along as it is i think over the next couple of days they are going to be my best friends i already feel like something is going to happen between me and aidan i still have feelings for him what if he doesn't like me like that and only sees me as a friend.

Aidan pov:
I need to know why y/n ran away earlier when i was talking to tj i will ask her or dante in the morning i hope i don't mess things up for me and y/n i really like her not like i love her i just need to find the right time to ask her and when i will need dante help as she is best friends with him and he knows everything she likes and dislikes i really don't want to screw anything up with her i want to spend the rest of my life with her one day it will happen.

(the next day)

Y/npov:
I woke up to someone knocking on the door i quickly got up and went to open it without waking eden and tj up i saw that it dante he told me to go and wake up tj and eden up as apparently we had to head to set

Sorry for the long wait i will post the next chapter either over the weekend or I'll post it next Monday or Tuesday thank you for reading hope you enjoyed it so far I'll try to update as much as possible but I'm back at school and have homework to do