Chapter 3

Aidans pov:
I was on set waiting for y/n to get ready as me and her have to do our scene then the others do there's while me and y/n have a break i asked her if she wanted to hang out and catch up with each other while the others were filming and hopefully i will confess my feelings to her i hope she likes me back otherwise this is going to be awkward for the both of us.

Y/npov:
The others were all on set  filming there scenes so me and aidan decided to hang out and head to the park where i went to yesterday I'm really nervous to be hanging out with aidan by myself ever since we were little and i played his character nicky on nicky ricky dicky and dawn i had to play nickys love interest and ever since the day i got that part I've always had a crush on him somehow my little sister found out and told my dad the one and only Robert downey junior he kinda actually took well unless he was hiding the truth.

(time skip)

Still y/n pov:
We got to the park as soon as i saw the swings i ran straight to them and aidan was running right behind me to them as well  we been on the swings well at the park for a really long time it was getting dark and cold out so we both decided to head back or go to a restaurant and have some dinner then we go back to the hotel.

Aidans pov:

Me and y/n were walking back to the hotel  today has actually been really good me and y/n have managed to catch up and hang out i haven't even asked her out on a date yet i hope i do it before we get to the hotel or if it comes to it i can actually get some ideas off the boys for a perfect way to ask her and for some really good ideas for a perfect first date with her.

( time skip )

Y/n pov:
I woke up around four am and i didn't have to be on set and start filming till six and i know i won't get back to sleep. I got up out of bed got changed and headed to the park where some of my friends were out playing football i decided to go join them  i was so interested in the game and trying to get our team to win that i haven't noticed that the sun is out i checked the time and noticed that it's ten past six shoot I'm going to be late to set

Aidans pov:

We were all on set the younger and older cast we were all waiting on set to start filming when we noticed that y/n isn't here yet dante told me earlier that he went and checked up on y/n to find out that she wasn't there. Some of us was just about to go looking for her when she just turned up out of nowhere.

I'm leaving it like this for now sorry i haven't been uploading much I've been busy with school and homework that i haven't had time to continue it and i have writers block at the moment but anyway i hopped you enjoyed the chapters so far and word count is 578